• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't find anything better to complain about: Actual last names? Really?

The name lacks creativity; that is all. It's not a complaint, but an observation. For the record, I like the show. They've worked out a lot of the bugs in the past few eps.

The name lacks creativity; that is all. It's not a complaint, but an observation. For the record, I like the show. They've worked out a lot of the bugs in the past few eps.

But it's an actual last name... :huh:

What's there to get creative about?

My guess is that Marvel doesn't have the rights to the character of GW Bridge.

Never mind.

Would Jones have been better? Smith? Williams? Brown? Johnson? Miller? Wilson? Davis? Moore? Taylor? Aaaaanderson? Thompson? Jackson? White? Harris? Toenail? Martin? Garcia? Martinez? Chou? Robinson? Rumpelstiltskin? Clark? Lewis? Lee? Walker? Hall? Alexandrovich? Inigomontoyapreparetodie?

...it's come to THIS? We're quibbling over a last name? yeesh!

See what happens when you go away??? ;) :oldrazz:

I know I know, not your fault... again... glad you're back Vartha :)

Hey, people have been quibbling over names here for a long time. After all, how much complaint about Ward boils down to "he should have been named Quartermain"? :word:

Hey, people have been quibbling over names here for a long time. After all, how much complaint about Ward boils down to "he should have been named Quartermain"? :word:

Well Ward has black hair and Quatermain has blonde hair, so that wouldn't have worked.

But they should have used Quatermain instead of creating Ward.

Tuesdays are turning into Marvel days. AoS is usually on. It wasn't on this week, but we did get the GotG preview. Next Tuesday Thor: TDW comes out on blu ray.

Seriously, I'm fiending like a meth addict right now.

I've re-watched all the episodes. I've re-watched all the movies. The only thing I haven't done is cheat and watch All Hail the King online.

I love this show, but 4 weeks is a bit much. I get the Olympics being on and all that....but the Olympics are only 2 weeks.

All I can say is, this summer is going to suck.

Tuesdays are turning into Marvel days. AoS is usually on. It wasn't on this week, but we did get the GotG preview. Next Tuesday Thor: TDW comes out on blu ray.

Seriously, I'm fiending like a meth addict right now.

I've re-watched all the episodes. I've re-watched all the movies. The only thing I haven't done is cheat and watch All Hail the King online.

I love this show, but 4 weeks is a bit much. I get the Olympics being on and all that....but the Olympics are only 2 weeks.

All I can say is, this summer is going to suck.

me too i've watched all the episodes again, continue to read these boards for anything new or theories. i have become a little obsessed. so ready for march 4th.

im glad im a gamer too so i have been playing last of us right now. good game.

If Tuesdays are Marvel days, then Wednesdays are Fox days, because they usually release something the day after Marvel makes a big announcement in order to keep up with them. :funny:

Pricks.
Just to think I was feeling so good about the Guardians trailer and then my happiness comes crashing down with the nail in the coffin of the Fantastic Four.

FF doesn't count. It's not part of the MCU, so it is irrelevant. I won't spend money to watch it.

short interview with Brett Dalton regarding Paxton's character

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Walking-Dead-Orphan-Black-Spoilers-1076906.aspx

John Garrett is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who, like Coulson, was trained by Nick Fury. But he also has history with Ward, whom he actually trained before Ward joined Coulson's team. "Coulson makes decisions based on instincts and intuition, Ward is more about risk assessment and tactical skills. That's all that he's known until joining Coulson's team. [Garrett is] the guy who trained Ward, so he's a reflection of him in a lot of ways."

FF doesn't count. It's not part of the MCU, so it is irrelevant. I won't spend money to watch it.

I will go out of my way to make sure myself, friends and family do NOT spend money on the FF reboot on principal alone. That reboot looks as bad as it can get.

Anyway, March simply can't get here fast enough. I'm tired of winter and I'm tired of waiting for good TV shows to return. The Olympics have been terribly boring this go around. I need to know when and how Skye will be developing her "Spider-Woman" abilities!

so you dont care for the FoX-CU? :D they might throw in a wolverine cameo just to get more people in

I will go out of my way to make sure myself, friends and family do NOT spend money on the FF reboot on principal alone. That reboot looks as bad as it can get.

Anyway, March simply can't get here fast enough. I'm tired of winter and I'm tired of waiting for good TV shows to return. The Olympics have been terribly boring this go around. I need to know when and how Skye will be developing her "Spider-Woman" abilities!

Same here. But especially tired of winter. It's been a long one over here. And there's definitely been nothing to watch recently.

there are characters named alpha and beta in this episode (iirc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"