Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeph Leob when proposed the question if we'll find out anyone else on the Team is Inhuman aside from Daisy.

“We don’t know who or what any of our team is,”

Oh really. :sly:

Jeph Leob when proposed the question if we'll find out anyone else on the Team is Inhuman aside from Daisy.

Technically, we do know that about ONE person, Coulson, he wouldn't be missing a hand if he was Inhuman! :woot:

I think that was a bit of an exaggeration. ;)

For example, we know Daisy is an inhuman. :)

We also know what some of the other members of the team aren't.
For example, even before Coulson's hand turned to stone, we could tell that he was not an inhuman, because when Mack was under the control of the Kree temple, he didn't take any action against Skye or Raina, but did against Coulson - and Bobby, and Fitz, and...actually, Simmons. I think in the case of Simmons, it might still be because she was being hostile, but she wasn't being a threat, so that makes the theory less likely in my view.

I think that was a bit of an exaggeration. ;)

For example, we know Daisy is an inhuman. :)

We also know what some of the other members of the team aren't.
For example, even before Coulson's hand turned to stone, we could tell that he was not an inhuman, because when Mack was under the control of the Kree temple, he didn't take any action against Skye or Raina, but did against Coulson - and Bobby, and Fitz, and...actually, Simmons. I think in the case of Simmons, it might still be because she was being hostile, but she wasn't being a threat, so that makes the theory less likely in my view.

good argument. so hunter or may.

What percentage of the population are meant to be inhuman?

For the mcu i'd guess it would have to be around 1 in every million. That would mean there would be 300 in america alone. Very low chance that anyone else on the team would be one and cal seemed to be able to recognise them (he knew raina was one).

What percentage of the population are meant to be inhuman?

For the mcu i'd guess it would have to be around 1 in every million. That would mean there would be 300 in america alone. Very low chance that anyone else on the team would be one and cal seemed to be able to recognise them (he knew raina was one).

raina had family folk lore.

Synopsis for Episode 5

THE SECRETS OF SIMMONS’ ORDEAL ARE REVEALED,

ON “MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.” ON ABC

“4,722 Hours” – After her dramatic rescue from another planet, Simmons is still reeling from her ordeal and reveals how she had to fight for her life in a harsh new world, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring is Dillon Casey as Will Daniels.

”4,722 Hours” was written by Craig Titley and directed by Jesse Bochco.

YES I'll have my Melinda May funko pop is at the store! I'll have it TOMORROW

Loved seeing May whoop that as in this weeks ep! I also thought the stuff with Fitz and Jemma was good and the Coulson/Rosalind dynamic is intriguing, plus Bobbi got her Rock training montage. :D

Not a big fan of Lincoln though, he's so boy bland.

His drama and angst seems rather forced.

Sometimes Lincoln from a distance looks like Grant Gustin a bit more roughed up and with a beard.

His drama and angst seems rather forced.

If you only see him as Lincoln Campbell, then yeah, I can see what you mean. I do believe, however, that the show has given enough hints for me to believe that the big twist about the character is that he's actually Thomas Ward under an alias, and it's when I think of him as Thomas, not Lincoln, that his drama and angst makes complete sense.

I wrote a blog during the hiatus fundamenting the theory, whether people agree or disagree with the idea I hope it at least provides an interesting read: :yay:
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wiki...oln_Campbell_really_an_alias_for_Thomas_Ward?

Finally got Agent May, but still no Phil and Lola :(
nOkacvf.jpg

ZUSVu1F.jpg

it's funny, a lot of merch and art featuring coulson has him with the shades on...

but when was the last time we even saw him rocking glasses?
it's not really the look he's known for, maybe now that he lost his hand they won't need that as a shortcut

Last edited:
it's funny, a lot of merch and art featuring coulson has him with the shades on...

but when was the last time we even saw him rocking glasses?
Just this past episode, actually

tumblr_nw7si8CqUA1sg9ebxo3_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"