Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 10

I'd rather just see characters from the series show up in other Disney+ projects. Unless this is gonna be a one off season explaining
how they get back to the original timeline.

Just finished season 7 the other day, it was a decent ending to the show so yeah I would just prefer the characters show up in other projects from now on.

If they can bring in a certain actor for the latest episode of WandaVision, nothing is off the table as far as I’m concerned

So I know AoS isn't canon anymore. But did they ever give an explanation for why they can't use the Kree body to bring more people back to life? Fury developed it for the death of an Avenger and we just had 2 of them die.
If I remember correctly, the lab it was at was blown up and everything destroyed.

So I know AoS isn't canon anymore. But did they ever give an explanation for why they can't use the Kree body to bring more people back to life? Fury developed it for the death of an Avenger and we just had 2 of them die.
Besides the body being buried under a mountain as far as big S.H.I.E.L.D. was concerned it did not work. With Coulson being the latest experiment with their TAHITI protocols to rewrite his memory they still craved the Inhuman/Kree temple locations.

Now why it seemed like the research facility was a ghost town with a couple of mercenaries guarding it before Hydra emerged I can't head canon a reasonable theory.

I like that Season 7, similar to Endgame, used a time-travel essentially as a way to do a 'Greatest Hits' compilation.

So thinking about this and I know it's a retcon. According to the Ancient One the time stone created and protected what we know as the flow of time. It was taken during the battle of NY shortly after Coulson died. Obviously things also changed when Loki took the tesseract.

If the Loki show is going to be it's own time thing with it's own Loki, Could AoS now be a branch reality from that point as well?

The big change in their reality would be Thor 2. They did do cleanup at the convergence site I believe. That site doesn't change, what does is Loki's involvement, but that doesn't mean Thor couldn't prevail a different way. It also changes anything that would bleed from that into Ultron and the Helicarrier. However, Ultron really didn't have anything to do with Loki it was Tony's creation. Loki's disappearance wouldn't really impact Cap 2.

Last edited:
So thinking about this and I know it's a retcon. According to the Ancient One the time stone created and protected what we know as the flow of time. It was taken during the battle of NY shortly after Coulson died. Obviously things also changed when Loki took the tesseract.

If the Loki show is going to be it's own time thing with it's own Loki, Could AoS now be a branch reality from that point as well?

The big change in their reality would be Thor 2. They did do cleanup at the convergence site I believe. That site doesn't change, what does is Loki's involvement, but that doesn't mean Thor couldn't prevail a different way. It also changes anything that would bleed from that into Ultron and the Helicarrier. However, Ultron really didn't have anything to do with Loki it was Tony's creation. Loki's disappearance wouldn't really impact Cap 2.

You deserve a No Prize! The idea that a tiny miscalculation with the time stone handoff created a split reality in which Coulson lived is great way to explain the inconsistencies between that show and MCU Proper. The show could still be (kinda) canon and characters from the show could show up on either Disney Plus or the movies. They would just be slightly tweaked from the versions we remember.

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it:

Exclusive: Marvel Working On Resurrecting Their Agents Of SHIELD Series (*****************.com)

Well, except Ultron's AI matrix came from the mindstone in Loki's staff. Not direct intervention from Loki, sure, but I wouldn't say it's nothing.

Well, except Ultron's AI matrix came from the mindstone in Loki's staff. Not direct intervention from Loki, sure, but I wouldn't say it's nothing.

True, and I forgot about that. It also created Wanda and Pietro.

But if Cap put the staff back at that point at the end of End Game, then the only unaccounted for Infinity Stone in that forward timeline, of that Loki variant, is still the Tesseract. Remember he and Tony didn't get the stone there, they got it from the 1970s. So Cap would've gone back to that point in the 1970s and left it there.

I'm a lot more interested in the other timeline that past-Thanos followed them out of for Endgame's final battle. Even after Steve puts the Power and Soul stones back, that timeline now has no Thanos, no Black Order, no Gamora, no Nebula, and no Chitauri (or at least a very large armada is just gone). Quite a power vacuum. I bet that could be a fun parallel timeline to revisit.

I have no idea who this "tipster" is, so I don't know how valid his "tips" are.

What I can say is, Disney/Marvel seem to value the Chinese market a lot, and Chloe is a known pop-singer in China, as far as I know.

Quake Will Reportedly Be Rebooted As A Mutant In The MCU

...tipster Mikey Sutton’s website Geekosity is now claiming that when Quake does return, her origins will be retconned and she’ll be positioned as a mutant. Both Daisy Johnson and Coulson have been named as candidates to show up in Secret Invasion, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fans will be aware that the former was last seen jetting off into outer space, so there’s an easy narrative device to get there.

Last edited:
I mean, it's the fabled We Got This Covered, so......probably 100 percent not true, even if they're referring to someone else's "source."

if there was anyone from AoS that i wanted to cross over, it was Melinda May.

clint or someone couldn't have mentioned The Calvary just once? Even in training? Heck, let her help train Monica or something lol

So I'm almost a year late to having watched the final season, but I have to say it was a solid ending. I still think Season Five is a better overall season and would also have worked as a conclusion, but I'm really thrilled with the closure we got. If they created an Agents of SHIELD box set, I'd buy it.

So I'm almost a year late to having watched the final season, but I have to say it was a solid ending. I still think Season Five is a better overall season and would also have worked as a conclusion, but I'm really thrilled with the closure we got. If they created an Agents of SHIELD box set, I'd buy it.
I liked the final season too.

I highly doubt we will ever see a boxed set....we haven't even got an official release for the last four seasons. I managed to get seasons 4, 5. and 7 off of Amazon. Even though they were bootleg, all were decent....clear picture, no glitches. I recently found a company that says it has season 6....I ordered it and it should be here in a few days.

Luckily, I recorded all episodes from season 3 to 7....so if the season six discs are bad, I'll still have them to watch.

Yeah, I'm sad that home media isn't as popular as it once was. I feel like there's more support when it's catered to a collector market, but this is compounded by the demise of Marvel television.

So Coulson got called out as being dead. Was that the official decanonization of AoS? Or is that the official it's on a branch timeline?

Inconclusive. Let's see how Loki ends before asking this type of question. Plenty can happen in 5 episodes to the timeline

Fair enough. Because the AoS time travel stuff would also come into play with the TVA.

Fair enough. Because the AoS time travel stuff would also come into play with the TVA.

Not necessarily. Tagging for people who have not seen Loki

The TVA did nothing to the Avengers for time travel. Stating it was supposed to happen. Maybe the AoS crew similarly were supposed to by the grand design similarly. Therefore the TVA would not have done anything to them. If they clipped branches, it would have been after the AoS crew left those realities like they do in the show.

There is much we do not understand about the Scared Timeline at this point. Or even if this mythology is a lie by the leaders in charge. We have much to learn

Not necessarily. Tagging for people who have not seen Loki

The TVA did nothing to the Avengers for time travel. Stating it was supposed to happen. Maybe the AoS crew similarly were supposed to by the grand design similarly. Therefore the TVA would not have done anything to them. If they clipped branches, it would have been after the AoS crew left those realities like they do in the show.

There is much we do not understand about the Scared Timeline at this point. Or even if this mythology is a lie by the leaders in charge. We have much to learn

You have a fair point. Just given the clues we have been it would appear as though branches happen on a regular basis. After all that's the whole point of what Mobius and the others at the TVA do. I still question the singular nature of the timeline anyway. Especially given the
nature of the presentation and explanation of what the multiverse is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"