Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC and Marvel have revealed the first plot synopsis and guest star listing for the upcoming 17th episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Titled "Turn, Turn, Turn" the episode is described as follows

"Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst."

The episode will feature guest stars Bill Paxton as Agent Garrett, Saffron Burrows as Victoria Hand, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, B.J. Britt as Agent Triplett, Charles Halford as Agent Shaw, James Macdonald as Agent Jacobson, Dayo Ade as Agent Barbour, Kylie Furneaux as Agent Shade, Alex Daniels as Agent Chaimson, Braden Moran as Agent Jones, Cameron Diskin as Agent Baylin.
Written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Vincent Misiano, "Turn, Turn, Turn" will air April 8. "Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on ABC.

You know, I could see Raina turning into a sympathetic character. In last night's episode, she was sticking up more for Coulson than she was "The Clairvoyant," whom she's not even remotely impressed with anymore.
My take is Raina is ultimately on Raina's side, I think that if Garrett and Hydra aren't 'doing it' for her that she might switch sides or at least maybe pass along some intel to our team, but only as long as it's to her benefit/she gets something out of the deal.

If that makes sense.

Last edited:
I think the show was very divided on what it was going to be. It pretty much tried everything you could think of before just doing what fans wanted from the beginning.

I know it'll never happen but i'd like to see a reformed Deathlok working with the team at some point.

My take is Raina is ultimately on Raina's side, I think that if Garrett and Hydra aren't 'doing it' for her that she might switch sides or at least maybe pass along some intel to our team, but only as long as it's to her benefit/she gets something out of the deal.

If that makes sense.

Maybe she'll end up a recurring villain/anti-villain for season 2

I love the new hidden base in the snowy forest. :D The guy that plays Ward must be loving the twist to his character, he was excellent in the last episode and I am intrigued by where things will go, has Ward turned full heel and Triplet will take his place on the team? or will there be redemption?

Sorry if repost. Haha.

mrgfQKv.jpg

Seriously... If that's actually what T.A.H.I.T.I. Stands for.... I'll die laughing.

I love the new hidden base in the snowy forest. :D The guy that plays Ward must be loving the twist to his character, he was excellent in the last episode and I am intrigued by where things will go, has Ward turned full heel and Triplet will take his place on the team? or will there be redemption?

Based on the preview for next week and the photos for the episode with Maria Hill

Ward is full bad guy. Triplett for now is in the next two episodes.

I wonder why Coulson did not ask whats his face if May was telling the truth or not ? Surely he would know if shes lying or not since hes one of the few that know Fury is alive

I wonder why Coulson did not ask whats his face if May was telling the truth or not ? Surely he would know if shes lying or not since hes one of the few that know Fury is alive

I don't know if Keonig has ever met Melinda May. He may get that question answered from Hill or Fury though.

Episode 21 is titled "Ragtag"
Episode 22 is titled "Beginning of the End"

Koenig knowing that Fury is still alive does not automatically mean that he also knows all of Fury's secrets, or even some of them.

Based on the preview for next week and the photos for the episode with Maria Hill

Shame, I like a redemption arc and it's a bold move to pass up it's one real shot at having a "ship" as this kind of show usually has one.

He's level 6, lower clearance than even Ward and May. Only reason he knew Fury was alive was because of critical need to know info. He might not even have known Coulson was alive until recently.

Besides all Shield info that Fury didn't keep strictly to himself is now on the net. If Coulson can't find it there, then he's got to ask Fury himself.

Question is, will Triplett survive past these next two?

Question is, will Triplett survive past these next two?

I sure hope so. The team finally has a black guy on board, and one who can provide the muscle that they're going to lose when Ward gets kicked out. It'd be too outdated-Hollywood for them to kill off the token black character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"