Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Lola? Ghostridermobile?

Cn-tM6jVMAAZFm8.jpg

I believe the panel is happening as we speak no?

Yep it's live blogging right now on the main SHH page.

They are doing the Q&A now. Hopefully they ask some decent questions.

Surfer

I wanna know what the thing Clark so desperately wants to do is.... and what's under that black sheet

Ghost Rider confirmed.

Followed by the slogan "Vengence is Coming"

Comments(0)

18:54 by jbstarnes1
The AoS logo burns away to reveal the flaming skull of Ghost Rider, doing his penance stare

September 20 premiere. No other info on Ghost except for that little logo and tag line but it's confirmation.

A few comments from the Agents of SHIELD Q&A Panel copied from the live blog.

Question on whether Bobbi and Hunter are coming back since there's not going to be a Marvel's Most Wanter show?

Bell: "That's classified ... But keep watching."

There's a request for footage from season 4, but the show just started shooting yesterday

So instead we're going to see the thing

The AoS logo burns away to reveal the flaming skull of Ghost Rider, doing his penance stare

Followed by the slogan "Vengence is Coming"

So early in shooting there's no other information about Ghost Rider including which version it is but Ghost Rider is officially coming to Agents of Shield.

Surfer

I wanna know what the thing Clark so desperately wants to do is.... and what's under that black sheet

Me too! I expected they were going to at least unveil the Ghost Rider Vehicle or something big.

Wow big news lets hope they do it right.

2wq51zn.jpg

Last edited:
I havent read anything with Robbie in it, but my buddy who has, is pissed off since Robbie was from a failed run.

I am watching Comic Con through a Marvel live stream and it looks like the car under the Tarp is still covered. So not sure what to make of it, and it's perhaps unrelated to AOS.

Surfer

I believe I finally figured out how they pick characters for the show. Nobody with a big enough fanbase they might piss off gets the AOS treatment.

They just unveiled the black Ghost Rider car. We will probably get some images soon.

Surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"