Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to prove me wrong, didn't ya? :argh:

lol, but still, it's not exactly his "signature look" as you'd be led to believe based on merch

Well, he's indoors a lot and obviously wouldn't wear them there.

He needs to sing this song:

[YT]X2LTL8KgKv8[/YT]
Which...you know... he's done :oldrazz:

tumblr_m90v0tDKLB1r9uv98o1_500.gif

Clark Greeg said he want to appear in Damage Control pilot episode.

I am not familiar with them. Can someone explain why this person could be one of them?

They are a type of
Kree that can shapeshift

From the Marvel wiki:
There is another type of Kree called the "Ruul" who are able to shapeshift and can survive in any hostile environment.

Basically, the title of episode 6 "Among Us Hide…" hints that someone on the team isn't who/what they appear to be. Jemma has been acting weird whenever she catches a glimpse of herself on a reflective surface, like she's afraid of what she sees, and she just survived in a hostile environment.

What if she's not who/what she appears to be, yet somehow (memory erased) she doesn't realize it. I thought Skrull at first, but, since Marvel can't use Skrull shapeshifters I though of the episode where we saw the Kree shapeshifter.

Is it possible she's some kind of shapeshifting Kree sleeper agent, sent to keep an eye on Shield, and other possible threats to the Kree, without her consciously realizing it.

Basically, the title of episode 6 "Among Us Hide…" hints that someone on the team isn't who/what they appear to be. Jemma has been acting weird whenever she catches a glimpse of herself on a reflective surface, like she's afraid of what she sees, and she just survived in a hostile environment.

What if she's not who/what she appears to be, yet somehow (memory erased) she doesn't realize it. I thought Skrull at first, but, since Marvel can't use Skrull shapeshifters I though of the episode where we saw the Kree shapeshifter.

Is it possible she's some kind of shapeshifting Kree sleeper agent, sent to keep an eye on Shield, and other possible threats to the Kree, without her consciously realizing it.

That title's actually a reference to the story that introduced the Inhumans in the Marvel Universe:

latest

So you can expect it to be Inhuman heavy. :)

That title's actually a reference to the story that introduced the Inhumans in the Marvel Universe:

latest

Nice catch, it's very likely that
Simmons is an Inhuman
given that clue.

I thought I recognized it as a title.

Or Daisy is or anyone else.

Another shoe is about to drop, it's just a matter of whose.

All I know for sure is this season was supposed to be about Secret Warriors/Caterpillars, and several episodes in we still only have one.

Doesn't mean the rest are already established characters. They did that once with Daisy. I'm not sure they'll do it again - just like they didn't make Coulson an Inhuman (something speculated since TAHITI).

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned or seen this yet, but Team Carter won the Dubsmash Wars charity event, raising over $79,000 vs Team Shield's just over $75,000. You can still donate too.

They are a type of
Kree that can shapeshift

From the Marvel wiki:
There is another type of Kree called the "Ruul" who are able to shapeshift and can survive in any hostile environment.

A shapeshifting kree alien that crys at dinner and wants to cuddle fitz? Methinks not.

All I know for sure is this season was supposed to be about Secret Warriors/Caterpillars, and several episodes in we still only have one.

Oh yes, they're going to eventually get around to that.:cwink:

Ir there is another inhuman on the team i think it will be hunter. He's a bit to weak (may and bobby can both beat him up). It would also be funny to see him react to getting powers and not being able to control them.

You're expecting instant gratification, when they promised a slow burn to the storyline. In all likelihood we'll probably get the fully formed Secret Warriors team only by the season finale, when it'll be needed to defeat a major threat that needs more than Daisy as a powered person to deal with.

Also, chances are we may get versions of the original Secret Warriors that don't have the same name as they do in the comics, at least initially, because they want to build them as fully realized characters first before actually revealing them as such and get them into the team, which is why I'm fairly confident that Werner Von Strucker IS their version of Phobos (similar look; has a big villain as a father; has a superiority complex) and Joey Gutierrez IS their version of Druid (again, similar look; wasn't the most athletic person until recently; powers are chemical in nature; known power resembles a feat Druid did in the comics, accelerate the natural decay of the elements to make whole Helicarriers be reduced to dust in seconds).

Ir there is another inhuman on the team i think it will be hunter. He's a bit to weak (may and bobby can both beat him up). It would also be funny to see him react to getting powers and not being able to control them.

Hunter and Bobbi are very likely on their way out since ABC ordered a pilot for a show featuring both characters as leads, so probably not.

Last edited:
You're expecting instant gratification, when they promised a slow burn to the storyline. In all likelihood we'll probably get the fully formed Secret Warriors team only by the season finale, when it'll be needed to defeat a major threat that needs more than Daisy as a powered person to deal with.

Also, chances are we may get versions of the original Secret Warriors that don't have the same name as they do in the comics, at least initially, because they want to build them as fully realized characters first before actually revealing them as such and get them into the team, which is why I'm fairly confident that Werner Von Strucker IS their version of Phobos (similar look; has a big villain as a father; has a superiority complex) and Joey Gutierrez IS their version of Druid (again, similar look; wasn't the most athletic person until recently; powers are chemical in nature; current powerset resembles a feat Druid did in the comics, accelerate the natural decay of the elements to make whole Helicarriers be reduced to dust in seconds).

Hunter and Bobbi are very likely on their way out since ABC ordered a pilot for a show featuring both characters as leads, so probably not.

Why not? One of the complaints of aos in the first season was the lack of powers. If hunter and bobby do get their own series then it might be nice if hunter had some sort of power. Doesn't even need to be that great a power.

Why not? One of the complaints of aos in the first season was the lack of powers. If hunter and bobby do get their own series then it might be nice if hunter had some sort of power. Doesn't even need to be that great a power.

If that happened, he'd become part of the Secret Warriors, going against the obvious endgame for their storyline this season, which is to get them to leave Agents of SHIELD for their own series.

latest

Demileto, I'm super-impressed with your catching this reference and I guess it would be too much to expect a new character introduction as major as in that book? I'm also impressed with your references to Phobos and Druid from Secret Warriors comics. As you say, the connections may turn out differently from the comics, but you're one well-read dude to make these possible connections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"