Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was going to sit down for hours on end signing autographs and taking pics while also basically answering the same questions over and over again you can be damn sure I'd be charging too. Doesn't sound fun at all. Must be boring as hell too doing it multiple times a year as well

For some it is, others end up completely rushed off their feet. I'm friends with some of the people who run the MCM expos here in the UK and they generally charge £15 as a flat rate, though occasionally a guest will ask for more.

I was at an event in Wales a few weeks back where Rene Arboujours (I know I've mullered spelling his name) announced in his Q&A that if we gave him £5 (or more) then he'd put the cash to Doctors without borders and draw us a simple signed doodle.

the Hydra Barbershop wallpaper from ep 21 I made

Fullsize http://i.imgur.com/s1p6FEd.png
s1p6FEd.png

t quotes Clark Gregg as saying that the mission we saw Fury give him n the finale may lead to him meeting Starlord.

Furthering that connection is a quote from this site:

"Stephen Randle: It was a pretty good finale. We got resolution on Garrett's character, but they also set up some bigger threats and stories with the mystery of Skye's father (?), whatever it was that Coulson was writing on the wall
(hint: there's a wall just like it in Guardians of the Galaxy)."

I haven't posted here in a while. For some reason I wanted to wait until after the finale, but I'd just like to say how much I love how they set up season 2. Every character is infinitely more interesting then they were in the pilot. There's a lot to look forward to. What was Coulson writing on the wall? What is Skye and who are her parents? What will Ward do without Garrett in his life? What will happen with Fitz? Is Trimmons going to be a thing? What does Raina have up her sleeve? What will Ian Quinn be up to without Garrett? When will Graviton and Blizzard show up?

On a side-note, I hope Joss directs S2 ep1.

I'd like the Season Two premiere to begin with narration from Coulson about what's changed, mirroring how the pilot began with Skye talking about how things have evolved since the Battle of New York.

What about the possibility that the language (of creation according to Garrett) we see Coulson writing on the board at the end is the formula for Terrigen Mist, or even the underlying science (Kree, Skrull, Eternal) behind it?

Garrett was killed before he had a chance to complete it, Coulson is writing some of it, but doesn't seem to understand what it is, maybe Skye is the eventual key to translating it?

Come to think of it, wouldn't that be in Simmons ball park, in terms of field of expertise?

not unless it's some kind of tech

I thought Fitz was tech/gadgets, and Simmons is the bio/chem expert?
What if the etchings Coulson, Garrett drew and what was found on the wall are tech specs and not bio?

What about the possibility that the language (of creation according to Garrett) we see Coulson writing on the board at the end is the formula for Terrigen Mist, or even the underlying science (Kree, Skrull, Eternal) behind it?

Garrett was killed before he had a chance to complete it, Coulson is writing some of it, but doesn't seem to understand what it is, maybe Skye is the eventual key to translating it?

Come to think of it, wouldn't that be in Simmons ball park, in terms of field of expertise?

Would help further the theory of Phil using the writings as a way to figure out some sort of formula to restore Fitz back to normal (well, normal with some additional powers, possibly).

What if the etchings Coulson, Garrett drew and what was found on the wall are tech specs and not bio?

Then, Fitz would be the one to build whatever machine the specs are for, but if that machine was to be used on human biology, it would be up to Simmons to evaluate the end results.

That's IF Fitz comes out of the coma lol

Wasn't Cybertech behind all the tech, like Amadour?
In the fourth episode, Eye Spy, Ward did Amadour's mission for her.
normal_shield1x04_1735_zpsf4da1dd0.jpg

It even says "Mission Accomplished" because that's what they wanted.
This means, someone other than Garret and Coulson have been writing and studying this stuff...and someone should know what it is...

THAT's where it was, I was for some reason thinking it was in 084
I'd have to rewatch it again
Wasn't Cybertech behind all the tech, like Amadour?
In the fourth episode, Eye Spy, Ward did Amadour's mission for her.
normal_shield1x04_1735_zpsf4da1dd0.jpg

It even says "Mission Accomplished" because that's what they wanted.
This means, someone other than Garret and Coulson have been writing and studying this stuff...and someone should know what it is...

I think what ultimately will the writing on the wall be will rely heavily on the true nature of Coulson's and Garrett's "insanity". The potentials can range from an unknown scientific knowledge if that's a connection to the Kree's Supreme Intelligence to even a prophecy if it's cosmic awareness.

maybe even a key to that sphere Quill tries to steal :D

THAT's where it was, I was for some reason thinking it was in 084
I'd have to rewatch it again

Could also be the schematics to building a powerful weapon (maybe the ultimate nullifier), or a machine to detect Skulls.. have to wait and see,,

Yeah That's why I originally said it was specs for Tech
heck I remember someone saying it could even be a map lol

Would help further the theory of Phil using the writings as a way to figure out some sort of formula to restore Fitz back to normal (well, normal with some additional powers, possibly).

That's an interesting idea but retreads the kree/alien/jesus juice plot that just wrapped up. All of them will get powers at this rate. Better to have it be a Kree formula related to the "guest" whose blood saved Coulson.

BTW, I'd love to resurrect the old "Coulson is Mar-Vell" theory but that won't fly. Maybe he's Rick Jones, tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"