• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that's like walking into a Sushi restaurant and they say they really don't serve sushi but have a GREAT Taco boat!

The name says MARVEL I want to see a Marvel not campy remake of Man from U.N.C.L.E.:cmad:

That comparison doesn't work. Marvel has a wide variety of comic book genres and the same goes for their film and television endeavors. Agents of SHIELD was not created as a platform to launch other Marvel characters. The Punisher books didn't have superheroes and villains popping up every issue. When they showed up they were a special treat. I'm sorry that you're disappointed the show isn't really Marvel Team Up: The Series but Marvel's Man From UNCLE is essentially what you're watching and if you're not into that type of thing then that's that. Sorry there isn't a wider variety of Marvel programs for you to flip through as you would in a comic book store.

So, basically, Coulson knows that SHIELD is telling him not the whole truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"