Alex Garland's Men

I’d love it to be 28 Months Later, but I trust Garland (aside from the Devs tv show).

I’d love it to be 28 Months Later, but I trust Garland (aside from the Devs tv show).
Boyle said last year that he and Garland had an idea for the sequel that might happen some day.

Eh, I've given up hope on 28 Months Later.

Looking forward to this new project.

Alex Garland Sets Next Film At A24 With Jessie Buckley Tapped To Star – Deadline
With his FX limited series Devs behind him, Alex Garland has his sights on his next feature film. Garland’s has set his next project, Men, with A24 and has tapped Jessie Buckley and Rory Kinnear to star. Sources add Buckley’s deal is not closed but is headed in right direction.

Besides directing, Garland penned the script to the untitled project. Scott Rudin, who produced his previous projects, returns as producer along with Eli Bush and DNA’s Andrew Macdonald and Allon Reich.

The film follows a young woman who goes on a solo vacation to the English countryside after the death of her ex-husband. A24 will finance and distribute.

Loved Annihilation. Love Buckley. Hated DEVS.

So dunno what to feel about this one!

Buckley is an exceptional actress, Garland a real talent, can't wait for this.

Alex Garland and A24 back again? I’m in. Loved everything he’s done except DEVS. Some of it worked and many parts of it did not at all for me.

Still one of my favorite film makers right now.

I’ll watch anything A24 produces at this point, so sign me up.

3txjbc.jpg

Cannot wait for this. Annihilation is genuinely one of the most chilling experiences I've ever had in a movie theater. The lighthouse scene nearly fried my brain.

Huh, thought we were going to wait longer for a trailer. Neat

Yaaaaaaaaaaas.

Looks creepy and the tunnel sequences are giving me 28 Days Later vibes. Will not be watching any future trailers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"