Alex Garland's Men

Okay, that trailer was f**king terrifying. In the link pic, it looks like Steve Pemberton.

every male role is played by the same actor? Rory Kinnear? interesting.

Looking great.

Looking forward to the MRA complaints.

It's great seeing Alex Garland back and Jessie Buckley is a fantastic actress, but I am so here for Rory Kinnear playing multiple roles and being creepy asf the entire time, especially after seeing his work on the original Penny Dreadful series and he was easily one of the best things about Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.

It's great seeing Alex Garland back and Jessie Buckley is a fantastic actress, but I am so here for Rory Kinnear playing multiple roles and being creepy asf the entire time, especially after seeing his work on the original Penny Dreadful series and he was easily one of the best things about Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.

He's the most accurate portrayal of the Frankenstein monster yet and my personal favorite. He's a terrific actor and it's cool he gets to show more of his range.

Based on his interview, it sounds like most of the film will be intentionally vague and ambiguous which can be a good and bad thing. I’m glad he’s going to let people perceive it in their own way.

Really cannot wait to see this. My wife is going to absolutely hate it.

Uy1uogp.jpg

Every time I see the title for this movie, I keep hearing the Two and a Half Men theme. Why do I get the feeling the twist is that Charlie Sheen’s secretly in this as the villain?

Reviews have been generally mixed which is a good thing to me. I remember when Antichrist was getting railed for being pretentious and too metaphorical, but it’s one of my favorite films. I like movies that make me feel a sense of unease and make me ponder certain elements of my own beliefs.

I didn’t care for Mother only because it was so on the nose. It was like having Darren pop up every two minutes yelling “GET IT!? DONTCHA GET IT?”. If this has more subtlety then I’ll probably like it a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"