Alien Movies, After "Aliens"

Lazlo Panaflex said:
Actually I was thinking more like between 2006, '07 or '08 and not to take place in some artic research station, that's too cliche.

Just picture both the Preds and the Aliens having a big brawl in a populated city like New York or Los Angeles toppling buildings and monuments.

Predator 2 even though took place in 1997 doesn't count because the Preds killed mostly gangs.
it just doesnt work for either.......

i say just put them on alien planets were they belong... and have the humans be the "aliens"....

Lazlo Panaflex said:
Actually I was thinking more like between 2006, '07 or '08 and not to take place in some artic research station, that's too cliche.

Just picture both the Preds and the Aliens having a big brawl in a populated city like New York or Los Angeles toppling buildings and monuments.

Predator 2 even though took place in 1997 doesn't count because the Preds killed mostly gangs.

There's a reason why you can't do that. Because it would COMPLETELY screw up the continuity of the Alien series. It would suck hardcore. Continuity = Law.

Lazlo Panaflex said:

ye so godzilla 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"