• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Altered Carbon

So a Season 2 of the show in Live action.... and an Anime spin off? interesting

Supposedly gonna start filming in February and be done by end of June.

I've read 8 episodes in some places and 10 in others.

I like how in the same way Doctor Who exists, this series can go on forever with even an entirely new cast without breaking any kind of continuity or jarring change to their characters.

Yeah, it's a cool concept. Also, love that Simone Missick has a role in this. Really liked her on Luke Cage.

Sounds promising. I really like Anthony Mackie and Simone Missick was great on Luke Cage.

Altered Carbon
Lela Loren (“Power”) is joining the second season of Netflix’s sci-fi drama “Altered Carbon” in the series regular role of Danica Harlan. Harlan is the charming and ambitious governor of planet Harlan’s World and has the support of the people, but keeps an uneasy grip on the political players who surround her.

Loren has already completed production on her role in the new season which stars Anthony Mackie as Takeshi Kovacs this time out and airs in 2020. [Source: The Live Feed]

Finished up the last 5 episodes of this yesterday, was a bit of a slow burner but loved it by the end, looking forward to season 2.

An ALTERED CARBON season one tribute featuring a cover of Genesis' LAND OF CONFUSION:

Sick teaser. With this and Falcon & Winter Soldier coming out, Anthony Mackie will be dominating the streaming world, haha.

RETURN OF THE MACK, ONCE AGAIN, RETURN OF THE MACK

Dope teaser and it's definitely going to be a great year for Anthony Mackie between this and Falcon & The Winter Soldier. The guy deserves it too IMO.

I'm not sold on Mackie as Tak. Kinnaman did a good job pulling off the cold cynical weariness and the no nonsense brutality of the character.

I was lukewarm on S1 (and Kinnaman), but this season looks more interesting, imo.

I'm not sold on Mackie as Tak. Kinnaman did a good job pulling off the cold cynical weariness and the no nonsense brutality of the character.

I'm in the same boat. Really liked Season 1, but Anthony Mackie taking over the lead role has deflated my enthusiasm for the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"