Am I the only one who LIKED the redesigned Taskmaster??

He also appears like that in the Spider-woman book. People just like the guy as a jobber for some reason. In Moon Knight he even says crap like he's not a hand to hand guy. BULL! He took on an army of mercs. Super powered mercs! WITH A BROKEN ARM! WTF?!:cmad:

It's like Marvel acted nothing in the UDON comics ever happened. So instead of having a Taskmaster with a great personality, badass gadgets, not silly costume, we get the Skeletor/Pirate hybrid back, with medieval weapons, who's a ***** in hand-to-hand combat and got turned into a total wuss by Moon Knight. :(

I like his new look better, but I'm still a fan of his original look.

How can Tasky be ****ty at Hand to Hand? Thats like saying his powers dont work.

did he say why he re-designed his suit? also,that suit makes him look weaker.

How can Tasky be ****ty at Hand to Hand? Thats like saying his powers dont work.

Well, if you've read his last few appearances, he's been a pretty huge wuss. All of that buildup in his mini and in Agent X (he made Iron Man look like a chump, for God's sake), and now suddenly Moon Knight, who's been mentally and physically crippled for years, is smacking him around like a pimp. It's kinda sad.

i do like taskmasters new look..more hardcore than his first look and less anime than his other look.

as for moon knight batting him around...i dont see anything wrong with that...with the power of khoshu and a hell of a lot of angst and built up anger to fuerl and funnel his power...tasky would get beat.

I kinda thought his showing in the recent deadpool was fun too!

Well, if you've read his last few appearances, he's been a pretty huge wuss. All of that buildup in his mini and in Agent X (he made Iron Man look like a chump, for God's sake), and now suddenly Moon Knight, who's been mentally and physically crippled for years, is smacking him around like a pimp. It's kinda sad.

No kidding, he's acting like a wussy, my question is how can he be ****ty at hand to hand, whne thats basically his power.

as for moon knight batting him around...i dont see anything wrong with that...with the power of khoshu and a hell of a lot of angst and built up anger to fuerl and funnel his power...tasky would get beat.

But he didn't just beat him, he literally made Taskmaster his *****. He was begging to be spared.

hmm yeah true...
I guess its like anything...one minute you can be trashing some major power and next your ass is handed to you by someone no way near you'd expect to...

thats comics for you i guess.

The old version is alright and has some impact, but the newer version is superior in design and functionality.

thats exactly why I like the newer one more, don't have a problem with the old but think the new one makes more sense for the character. And also agreed that I haven't been to crazy about the "jobber" thing also. Like RoughNeck said it's just like the Wrecking Crew.

Big deal, usually after you job enough you get a title shot, people love underdogs.

Atleast he's been in the spotlight, there is no doubt in my mind that Taskmaster will start to be a badass again. He might not where his Udon costume, but he will be badass.

Atleast he's been in the spotlight, there is no doubt in my mind that Taskmaster will start to be a badass again. He might not where his Udon costume, but he will be badass.

I hope so, but that's part of the problem. I WANT him in the Udon costume, he just looks ridiculous to me in the old Skeletor thing. So even if he stops being a punching bag in the near future, he's still gonna look like a tool.

But obviously that's just my opinion.

I think he looks cool how he is, it's no more rediculous than Green Goblin or Hobgoblin.

I think he looks cool how he is, it's no more rediculous than Green Goblin or Hobgoblin.

But Green Goblin's attempted modernized design stuck. Adding the kevlar armor instead of the purple tunic and pointed boots, that sorta thing. Taskmasker's hasn't. That is the issue some have.

And at times Hobgoblin was a cyborg, which back in the 90's was "modern". :o

But he looks like the same old Hobgoblin with pointed boots, he looks fine and so does Taskmaster, yes his Udon gear looked sick, maybe he'll go back to it one day, but his original threads dont look bad at all I think he looks cool.

But Green Goblin's attempted modernized design stuck. Adding the kevlar armor instead of the purple tunic and pointed boots, that sorta thing. Taskmasker's hasn't. That is the issue some have.

Humberto Ramos did the re-design on GG and it's a solid look for him it works. I think tweaking a costume like that is the best wat to go.

Keep it in the same classic look, but add more detail or replace elements with more modern counterparts.

Humberto Ramos did the re-design on GG and it's a solid look for him it works. I think tweaking a costume like that is the best wat to go.

Keep it in the same classic look, but add more detail or replace elements with more modern counterparts.

I liked the new Goblin look (even though he didn't need armor). I like Taskmaster's look too. It's just that his merc look was soooo much better. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"