Amber Heard IS Mera

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
aquaman-gif-dc-Favim.com-6832219.gif

Walter Hamada, head of DC films tried to fire Amber from the film. Citing "lack of chemistry with Jason"
Walter Hamada Tried To Remove Amber Heard From Aquaman 2

Being a fly in the WB headquarters would be very interesting, the chaos that must go on there for years.

Cant really say there was a lack of chemistry, but i guess it would have been diplomatic to go "it just didnt work out" instead of firing her and going "Yeah we fired her ass because she is an abuser".

I do wonder if they will keep her for the third...or if there even is a third.
At this point nothing is safe anymore.

Being a fly in the WB headquarters would be very interesting, the chaos that must go on there for years.

Cant really say there was a lack of chemistry, but i guess it would have been diplomatic to go "it just didnt work out" instead of firing her and going "Yeah we fired her ass because she is an abuser".

I do wonder if they will keep her for the third...or if there even is a third.
At this point nothing is safe anymore.

The whole thing is messy. They couldn't get rid of her so they punished her by refusing to give her a raise for the sequel. As if they couldn't recast her shortly into filming the first film

The whole thing is messy. They couldn't get rid of her so they punished her by refusing to give her a raise for the sequel. As if they couldn't recast her shortly into filming the first film

Studios seem to do the weirdest things just to avoid recasting...and i dont get why.
With the whole trial currently running and all, the Press Tour of Aquaman 2 will be quite interesting for sure.

Studios seem to do the weirdest things just to avoid recasting...and i dont get why.
With the whole trial currently running and all, the Press Tour of Aquaman 2 will be quite interesting for sure.

Since it's pushed back to 2023 i think itll largely be forgotten.

Whoa, I missed that he said all of this at the trial. Nothing like a guy saying under OATH that he tried to remove you from a movie and it was your fault. Damn. Might as well have also called her a sucky actor while he was at it, lol.

To be fair, the two of them DON’T have chemistry but it’s weird that this is as discussed during the trial. Like, how is any of that relevant?

I’d there is an Aquaman 3, I wonder if Dolphin might be introduced as a new love interest

Since it's pushed back to 2023 i think itll largely be forgotten.

if I hear the name Amber Heard, I will always think of her as someone who was standing on her bed and take a ****. Even if it isn’t true.
That’s sealed forever

Whoa, I missed that he said all of this at the trial. Nothing like a guy saying under OATH that he tried to remove you from a movie and it was your fault. Damn. Might as well have also called her a sucky actor while he was at it, lol.

To be fair, the two of them DON’T have chemistry but it’s weird that this is as discussed during the trial. Like, how is any of that relevant?
My question exactly.

Apparently Mera only has 10 minutes of screen time. I really rather they'd either cut her out altogether or recast.

Thats coming from Grace so i dont trust ger...but i do think they will resize her role quite a bit.
Common sense Tells that, for that i dont need a clickbait Youtube to know that.
It is a god damn shame, the Character deserves better.
The things you can Do with mera when Not played by a lunatic that is also Bad at acting, so much potential.

Thats coming from Grace so i dont trust ger...but i do think they will resize her role quite a bit.
Common sense Tells that, for that i dont need a clickbait Youtube to know that.
It is a god damn shame, the Character deserves better.
The things you can Do with mera when Not played by a lunatic that is also Bad at acting, so much potential.
Yeah I usually don't listen to Grace but this rumour has certainly gained traction so I'm starting to think it might be true. I wouldn't be surprised seeing as the AH backlash is in full swing at this time. It's just a shame that a character I love is being shafted due to the actions of the actress. I really wished they had the balls to just replace her. It's not like AH and Jason are like Fred and Ginger. I didn't think they had any chemistry.

Just put up a title card that says Mera died on the way back to her home planet.

Oh no that’s just an old joke from Simpsons in the Poochy episode

Oh I know. But they referenced it in a recent video in relation to this case and so I thought it might have been a reference to that.

Anyways I will be incredibly surprised (and aghast) if WB try to hold onto her after this hot mess.

Oh I know. But they referenced it in a recent video in relation to this case and so I thought it might have been a reference to that.

Anyways I will be incredibly surprised (and aghast) if WB try to hold onto her after this hot mess.

If she loses her court case then they definitely will get rid of her but if she wins...they'll probably try to get rid of her again but if Wan returns for a 3rd, he'll likely bring her back. I dont think he would've brought her back for the 2nd one if he wanted to just cut down her time.

IMO, WB look bad for not having already gotten rid of her after that audio recording of her admitting to the abuse was played in court. They forced Depp out over the mere accusations of abuse, whereas Heard is seemingly getting off scot-free despite her own admission of guilt, and furthermore, her mocking the idea that anyone would ever believe her spouse's claims of abuse by a woman. I think it's fair to say that she's going to be box office poison, regardless of whether or not she wins the case. Wan would be a fool to want to associate with her now. And given Momoa recently followed Depp on Instagram or something like that, I also can't imagine he's keen to be seen with her.

IMO, WB look bad for not having already gotten rid of her after that audio recording of her admitting to the abuse was played in court. They forced Depp out over the mere accusations of abuse, whereas Heard is seemingly getting off scot-free despite her own admission of guilt, and furthermore, her mocking the idea that anyone would ever believe her spouse's claims of abuse by a woman. I think it's fair to say that she's going to be box office poison, regardless of whether or not she wins the case. Wan would be a fool to want to associate with her now. And given Momoa recently followed Depp on Instagram or something like that, I also can't imagine he's keen to be seen with her.

The audio that was played was also not in full and in it she states how she thought Depp was going to kill her. WB didnt care about Depps personal life until his UK case that he lost.

Well I look forward to Heard's legal counsel playing that extended audio in which she states that. Because I certainly haven't heard it thus far*. And there's also her prior history of arrests for having abused her other partners... Let's not split hairs here. Wheels were obviously in motion to get him out even before that case was lost.

*In fact I think you must be talking about a completely different audio to the one I'm mentioning, because I've just listened to the extended audio of that discussion and I didn't hear one mention of her being in fear for her life. All I heard was her, again, admit to attempting to provoke fights through punching him and/or throwing stuff at him, and him attempting to walk away from it all. Are you sure you're not just thinking of her testimony and taking it at face value? Because I'm talking about an actual audio recording of them in private conversation that was played before the rest of the court, not her just giving her testimony on the stand.

Last edited:
Well I look forward to Heard's legal counsel playing that extended audio in which she states that. Because I certainly haven't heard it thus far*. And there's also her prior history of arrests for having abused her other partners... Let's not split hairs here. Wheels were obviously in motion to get him out even before that case was lost.

*In fact I think you must be talking about a completely different audio to the one I'm mentioning, because I've just listened to the extended audio of that discussion and I didn't hear one mention of her being in fear for her life. All I heard was her, again, admit to attempting to provoke fights through punching him and/or throwing stuff at him, and him attempting to walk away from it all. Are you sure you're not just thinking of her testimony and taking it at face value? Because I'm talking about an actual audio recording of them in private conversation that was played before the rest of the court, not her just giving her testimony on the stand.

His team only released a portion that keeps being used over and over again for a reason. People clung to it like gospel. The Dailymail obtained the full thing. They already did this song and dance in the UK where Amber won, now they are doing it stateside so we'll see how the sequel plays out.

AH: I did not. You forced me, your team, forced me to by going on the offense.

AH: Well I'm sorry. I'm sorry because the last time it got crazy between us I really did think I was gonna lose my life. And I thought you would do it on accident. And I told you that. I said oh my god, I thought the first time.

JD: Amber, I lost a f**king finger man, c'mon. I had a f**king, I had a f**king mineral can, a jar, a can of mineral spirits thrown at my nose.

AH: You can please tell people that it was a fair fight, and see what the jury and judge thinks. Tell the world Johnny, tell them Johnny Depp, I Johnny Depp, a man, I'm a victim too of domestic violence.

JD: Yes.

AH: And I, you know, it's a fair fight. And see how many people believe or side with you.

JD: It doesn't matter, fair fight my a**.

AH: That's exactly. Because your big, you're bigger and you're stronger. And so when I say that I thought that you could kill me, that doesn't mean you counter with you also lost your own finger. I, I'm not trying to attack you here, I'm just trying to point out the fact of why I said call 911. Because I was, you had your hands on me after you threw a phone at my face. And it's got crazy in the past, and I truly thought I need to stop this madness before I get hurt.

JD: Oh my god.

AH: And I never think about myself that way. I never defend myself that way. I never see myself as a victim.

JD: There's also Travis coming to get me, there's Travis having to come up and f**king pull me away from you.

JD: You're going to have to do this under oath too you know.

AH: I will because the unfortunate part is I can talk about all of this.

Amber Heard mocks Johnny Depp in a SECOND audio tape | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Ah I see now which part you mean. To be blunt, I'm honestly surprised that you're taking her at her word there, even despite it having been a private conversation. She's a natural born liar, given her testimony the other day. If her version of the events over the course of their marriage is to be believed, then seemingly even the LA police would have to have been involved in a massive conspiracy against her lol. Depp himself sounded flummoxed and confused at her claim there.

Not one person who's testified thus far has claimed to see so much as a scratch on her during that time. Sure, her team can drum up vague accusations of bias on the parts of Depp's employees and whatnot, but that's a helluva lot harder with hotel staff and police officers. The evidence photos her team have submitted, chronicling the immediate aftermath of the 'Australia incident', do not at all correlate with the supposedly horrific and incredibly extreme violence she detailed during her testimony. Her team didn't even so much as ask where she went to get the glass wounds in her feet treated. This is the night before she went on a plane trip back to LA. That's sure to come up in cross lol.

Not to mention the ACLU admitting that Amber Heard never followed through with her stated intention to donate her UK settlement money to them, a claim that was one of the primary reasons that British judge ruled in her favour in the first place, with him stating that 'the $7 million donation was “hardly the act one would expect of a gold-digger.”'

Then let's look at their past relationships. None of Depp's high profile old flames have anything but the kindest words to say about him. By contrast, Amber Heard's been arrested twice for assaulting her partners in the past. The history of abuse is notable and well publicised with her, but not with him.

Add all that up, and I'm sorry but I don't know how someone can't even have the slightest doubts as to anything she says at this point. We'll see what further inconsistencies crop up during cross examination when the time comes. Regardless, I'm riveted to the screen lol. I didn't think I'd have that much to say about the damn trial tbh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"