The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

It’s also the general discussion thread, as these threads have always been on the Hype. The pics will end when they feed us. Those other threads are for official/set pics only. That’s their point - if something gets posted there, that means we’ve gotten something. Don’t wanna fake people out.

K. It’s your site

I am amazed how little has leaked from the set, so far. I wonder if many people behind the camera have worked with JG before, and are extremely loyal, and therefore nothing has leaked. That or the set is so stringent that no one has cell phones on the set, and therefore can't leak anything.

So now we just wait, until they have to show us David in the suit, before filming outside. David in the suit is the biggest marketing scheme until the first previews comes out, which I believe is the US Super Bowl. Though, I would love to see a Clark photo to tide me over. Please

I am amazed how little has leaked from the set, so far. I wonder if many people behind the camera have worked with JG before, and are extremely loyal, and therefore nothing has leaked. That or the set is so stringent that no one has cell phones on the set, and therefore can't leak anything.

So now we just wait, until they have to show us David in the suit, before filming outside. David in the suit is the biggest marketing scheme until the first previews comes out, which I believe is the US Super Bowl. Though, I would love to see a Clark photo to tide me over. Please
I imagine both.

Also I'm not sure if Gunn would wait that long to show a first glimpse at this movie, although it would be admittedly be a fun marketing gimmick.

Assuming their isn't another "special" day on the horizon that it could happen it's gotta be SDCC, and I mean like "oh before we go, someone wants to say Hi to you guys." With a short clip, from the set ending with The suit reveal.

I've not given up hope on Fandome but it probably would have been announced by now.

I could very much see Gunn doing that honestly, then post an official HD pic online of Corenswet in the suit.

Of course, that's assuming no Superman scene is taking place in the terminal film shoot.

I like the one where Dexter's dad armwrestles a trucker.
"That's a fancy watch!"

dexters-laboratory-ham-hocks-n-arm-locks.jpg

We will literally see the suit the day before it has to shoot outside. And not a second sooner lol. They start in Ohio in June, so hopefully then. But who knows.
Maybe they're giving the exclusive to some top publication like EW or Vanity Fair.

I know the day the suit it posted, because when I come here there will be 25 pages to read through, talking about grand and small facets of the suit, David, colors, style, cape, cape length, David's hair, the color of his hair, the curl, or not, is he smiling, does he look friendly, heroic, muscular enough, and so forth. Can't wait.

I know the day the suit it posted, because when I come here there will be 25 pages to read through, talking about grand and small facets of the suit, David, colors, style, cape, cape length, David's hair, the color of his hair, the curl, or not, is he smiling, does he look friendly, heroic, muscular enough, and so forth. Can't wait.
1714422748427.gif

I can already tell that the worst people on the internet are going to be very ****ing annoying about the suggestion that the timing of Ostrander’s visit was a coincidence. Because of course Gunn would have a few dozen ways of weaponizing a comic book writer’s set visit against them specifically.

Posting gifs of Batman & Robin even though this is a Superman thread until we get an official look at David as Superman (day 14)

3f78b5814cc202e811507683538278369e8900b4.gifv

662004aafd91d2e6a5e7c4412b00424104cccaee.gifv

a2c47209fea3d6217e10637a3600aea739c30c28.gifv

9b0e5e31833f77cd8b06f96efb19ec644e249015.gifv

d69f7a5353e0470b5d23b2bde86b1e4d1c90229b.gifv

326ee60dd4a19030268dd8a881c229f0f9571546.gifv
What was Ivy's plan again? Freeze freezes the world and she somehow builds a plant utopia? How?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"