The Avengers Avengers World Premiere Live Thread

samsnee

Ok
Reaction score
Let's chat in here instead of clogging up the News and Speculation thread shall we?

I'm excited! I'm sitting in my livingroom with a sub and a peach tea 'zona ready to go. Then I'm going to see how people felt about the film and then avoid the internet until May 4th :woot:

It's actually happening. To think when this journey began I was just a college freshman lol. Fifteen minutes.

Come on Downey, we know you can bootleg this if you want and no one's going to take your phone away.

man I hope I get to see some cool stuff or they at least record it like Thor. I forgot my head phones. doh

I'm sure we're going to get the typical generic interview stuff, but I still enjoy it.. I hope someone asks Whedon about him doing the sequel and he says something like "actually we just completed discussions for me to do Avengers until I die" lol.

It's here...decades of anticipation and it is here.

avengers-cast-1.jpg

Never FORGET THIS HISTORIC DAY!

The hot chicks covering the red carpet calling watching the film "Christmas morning" just makes me smile!!!!!

I CANT BEILIVE IT.

None of you know me that doesnt matter now.

IM DYING OF AWESOME.

I CANT BEILIVE IT.

None of you know me that doesnt matter now.

IM DYING OF AWESOME.

Live damnit LIVE!!!!!

I also can't believe this is actually going to happen. Waited all my life for this film...

It's here...decades of anticipation and it is here.
not quite, we have until the 4th to SEE the film. that is unless you get lucky and see it early. I still don't know if we might guard a show this weekend

Aaaaahhh, they're playing the score in the background!

If you listen really closely to all their blabber, you can make out some of the great OST in the back :)

Someone tell the hobbits that we don't talk about the Distinguished Competition tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"