The Avengers Avengers World Premiere Live Thread

We've got an AMAZING cast!!

I think so too. Top notch and totally hip in all the right places. Only movies right now that I think have almost as good of a cast would be Rock of Ages and Prometheus.

Dammit, I hope someone recorded that snippet of the score so I can listen to it on repeat for the rest of the week, lol.

Gah I missed it :-(! Stupid computer decided to do an update :argh:

Was that IT?

They kept on saying they were saving the best for last. I was expecting an exclusive clip or something.

The exciting thing was the cast assembling on the stage for the first time since the announcement at ComicCon.

Again: the E! stream isn't live, it's delayed.

Tom H/Loki's being interviewed by E! now, though.

The exciting thing was the cast assembling on the stage for the first time since the announcement at ComicCon.

Again: the E! stream isn't live, it's delayed.

Why, they afraid there might be a slip of a boobie or obscene hand gesture?

Eh, I was expecting something more not the same thing we got at ComicCon but it's all good.

I'm so giddy now it's unbearable!

server

I think so too. Top notch and totally hip in all the right places. Only movies right now that I think have almost as good of a cast would be Rock of Ages and Prometheus.
I love every single actor/actress in their role! Normally there's at least one or two that I have a small problem with.

Finally back on E!stream, Tom! :hrt:

Love what Tom said about the pudding meaning dessert in britain made me lol :woot:

RDJ now!

Anyone think spoilers will leak tonight?

Hiddleston just said, "Oh, that's a spoiler!" after he said that when he saw the rough cut the [BLACKOUT]space scenes[/BLACKOUT] weren't finished. Are they [BLACKOUT]going to outer space[/BLACKOUT]? I never knew that!

If you missed it or buffering was annoying then here it is in it's entirety:
[YT]Ew9pyMRTXKY#![/YT]

God damn it, know my computer tro decide to do an update when Tom was on E!stream :csad: :argh: is that gonna be replayed?

I wonder if we'll get fan reviews by morning (IMDB?)

There may be reviews on IMDB, but I'm not sure I would rely on them being accurate or even from people who actually saw the movie. That place is Troll Central.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"