• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Gifted Amy Acker is Caitlin Strucker!

Starcat

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm excited to see Amy in this role. I loved her as Fred on Angel and Root on Person of Interst. She is a brilliant actress, and I hope the show gives her some great material.

DKQ0FdOW0AA68-K.jpg

DKQz0PTXoAEwOa3.jpg

DJ5bnItW4AEywSu.jpg

AKA, "Mother" Strucker! :hehe:

[YT]lhUITVpcRCI[/YT]​

I've had a feelin' for a while, that she will develop & serve in a role, similar to say... that of Moira MacTaggert, for this lil' ensemble. But ya know, like her own thing, at the same time. I hope so, I like that idea.

Not to mention, she looks like the youngest mom on TV. She hasn't changed much since Angel.

I've loved Amy's role on the series so far. A show couldn't get a more perfect female lead.

I like how the Strucker family have the non-mutant parents actually involved in the fight.

Caitlin showing that there are decent humans who will do the right thing for mutants.

Amy is doing an amazing job as a human (although I secretly hope she will have some powers as well) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"