• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Justice League Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

All those vintage covers and baseball cards look too tempting for me to collect :hmr:...are the comics female children friendly?

I got the first few issues but couldn't keep going as I had financial problems. As far as I remember the only problem might be historical stuff as Supergirl and Star-Girl (I think) are from Soviet Russia, so there might need to be some contextual education, but from what I remember it was all relatively safe. PM me because we accidentally turned an Amy Adams/Lois Lane thread into a Bombshells thread lol

Honestly bringing back Clark is pretty easy, all you need is a line of dialogue from Bruce saying he'll see what he can do about the situation then a quick overview of what Bruce did in a later movie.

I'd like to see her in a scene with Batman/ Bruce in JL.

And... I'm gonna say it... but I'd like to see her hair darker in the next solo Superman movie. I think it could be flattering.

*Waits for a battering.*

Some of you guy's really are a broken record. :loco:

You'd like to see it but you're not going to get it. As has been pointed out for years to you and a few others. There's precedent for a redhead Lois in live action and comics, so its' not as if her version is doing something new. Amy herself said she WAS going to go more brunette (for MOS) but the Zack and the producers said there was no need for it.

As for the other point, sure it would be awesome for a Lois and JL scene.

Some of you guy's really are a broken record. :loco:

You'd like to see it but you're not going to get it. As has been pointed out for years to you and a few others. There's precedent for a redhead Lois in live action and comics, so its' not as if her version is doing something new. Amy herself said she WAS going to go more brunette (for MOS) but the Zack and the producers said there was no need for it.

You don't know that. I've accepted her hair color thus far but I'd like a change.

And I'd like Scarlett Johansson in my bed.

That's the thing YOU haven't really. Because you've brought it up countless times during MOS, during BvS shooting, during BvS and now you're wanting a darker shade of hair colour for MOS2.

PLEASE for the love of Buddha DO AWAY with this hair colour talk that's been going on what 6 years on these boards?

Honestly bringing back Clark is pretty easy, all you need is a line of dialogue from Bruce saying he'll see what he can do about the situation then a quick overview of what Bruce did in a later movie.
how??? don't get it.

i think it's tough to bring Clark back.

Yeah, I didn't understand TRW's reasoning either. It's a vague solution that isn't really a solution.

Bruce Wayne uses his wealth, intelligence and influence to forge some documents and fake some things that say "woops, turns out he wasn't really dead just homeless in Gotham after suffering head trauma and losing his memory".

Bruce Wayne uses his wealth, intelligence and influence to forge some documents and fake some things that say "woops, turns out he wasn't really dead just homeless in Gotham after suffering head trauma and losing his memory".

I think that would have worked if they hadn't buried him. They kind of painted themselves into a corner with that one. In the comics, they pretended Clark had just disappeared and then once Superman came back, he "rescued" Clark from under a pile of wreckage in Metropolis that was the result of the Doomsday fight. This wasn't actually Clark; it was Matrix/Supergirl posing as Clark.

They could attempt something like that with JL but it wouldn't explain who the hell is in Clark's coffin in Smallville. How could they explain that? "DURR... Ummm... we just happened to find a body in Metropolis that looked exactly like Clark so we took the initiative and buried him! Whoops!" I don't think that really works. I hope the rumor that Clark is just going to be "dead" in the DCEU isn't true but it does seem like they want it that way. They sidestepped all the Daily Planet Clark stuff in MOS and we only got about 5 minutes in BvS, so it's possible.

I think that would have worked if they hadn't buried him. They kind of painted themselves into a corner with that one. In the comics, they pretended Clark had just disappeared and then once Superman came back, he "rescued" Clark from under a pile of wreckage in Metropolis that was the result of the Doomsday fight. This wasn't actually Clark; it was Matrix/Supergirl posing as Clark.

They could attempt something like that with JL but it wouldn't explain who the hell is in Clark's coffin in Smallville. How could they explain that? "DURR... Ummm... we just happened to find a body in Metropolis that looked exactly like Clark so we took the initiative and buried him! Whoops!" I don't think that really works. I hope the rumor that Clark is just going to be "dead" in the DCEU isn't true but it does seem like they want it that way. They sidestepped all the Daily Planet Clark stuff in MOS and we only got about 5 minutes in BvS, so it's possible.
What really did it for them with Clark was not that they buried him but that they had an open casket burial. Had it been a closed casket burial then they could've brought him back by saying the casket was empty.

They can easily brink Clark back along with Superman.I mean most of Smallville probably knew about Superman/Clark Kent thing since they knew about his powers from way back,and the likes of Perry suspected it too(asking Lois when Superman/Clark went missing at the same time,allowing Lois to go to Gotham in the chopper)...I mean most of the people in the funeral were in on it.So they could easily bring back the Clark Kent persona,sayig he was undercover for the govt so they pretended to kill him off.I mean in BB Bruce is dead for 7years and then he comes back and so does Batman,and no one blinks an eye,its a cbm its not a big deal.And the most important part,to keep to the internal logic of the movie,they had to kill Clark Kent too because the characters in the movie dont know that Superman is going to return. So Martha wont pretend "oh he is missing" because she actually thinks her son is dead, and wants a proper funeral for him.

Okay but I think the BB comparison isn't a very good one. They had Bruce declared dead because he disappeared for seven years. No one was actually on record as seeing him die or finding his body. You do raise a good point about people in Smallville (perhaps) knowing that he's Superman... some of them do but it's unclear exactly how many. I mean, they can gloss over it if they want but for the sake of good storytelling, they shouldn't.

Amy will always be my fave doesn't mean I can't try other flavours of the ice cream spectrum.:awesome:

They can easily brink Clark back along with Superman.I mean most of Smallville probably knew about Superman/Clark Kent thing since they knew about his powers from way back,and the likes of Perry suspected it too(asking Lois when Superman/Clark went missing at the same time,allowing Lois to go to Gotham in the chopper)...I mean most of the people in the funeral were in on it.So they could easily bring back the Clark Kent persona,sayig he was undercover for the govt so they pretended to kill him off.I mean in BB Bruce is dead for 7years and then he comes back and so does Batman,and no one blinks an eye,its a cbm its not a big deal.And the most important part,to keep to the internal logic of the movie,they had to kill Clark Kent too because the characters in the movie dont know that Superman is going to return. So Martha wont pretend "oh he is missing" because she actually thinks her son is dead, and wants a proper funeral for him.

oh and what the Idiot said.

I mean they did bring him back in the Return of Superman in a way to not seem crazy.

Other Hypers ignored that comment, but not me. I'm here to hold you to account. :funny:

Looks like they were originally intending to film Clark's funeral scene in the snow.

Larry Fong was discussing different cameras ratios and posted new BTS shot's of Amy/Lois.

https://twitter.com/larryfong/with_replies

DDSo6GPUAAEirfj.jpg

DDSpuSOUIAA0GCg.jpg

You don't know that. I've accepted her hair color thus far but I'd like a change.

Her hair color is only one of the many problems.
Anyway, I would have liked to have Diana telling Lois her story in WW. But seeing as how their on different continents and Lois maynot have a lot of money, I don't see how that's possible.
When I say tell her story I mean as a friend not as a journalist.

Lois Lane has her own luxury apartment (she's not living with Clark, Clark is living with her) and being the top reporter of the Daily Planet as well as being Pulitzer Prize winning journalist she would not be short of money.

But would've loved Diana and Lois talking about her past and Steve, post BvS. Also post BvS I don't think Lois would be in the mood to do anything considering she think she's lost the love of her life.

Last edited:
I could completely have this wrong but I didn't get the impression that Lois' apartment was that nice. I admit we haven't seen too much of it but from the mail box and her walking up the stairs I thought it was basic if not a little cheap. Plus the actual apartment appeared small to me. The only thing that looked luxurious was the tubs faucet.
Again I am not an apartment expert and I would really like to hear why you say it's luxurious, maybe you see something I'm missing.

To be fair I don't know if its' luxurious or not.:funny: Just a presumption on my part that the DP's top Pulitzer prize winning journo lives in that kind of apartment. But if we're going by real word setting then luxury apartments would be costing mega bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"