• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 7

Hmm interesting.. Henry bought comics when he was in N.Y for research, he bought Superman V Darkseid, trinity, Superman for tomorrow, and Lois and Clark wedding album :ilv:

IMO:

superman v darkseid= meh

wagner's trinity= very good

for tomorrow= If you like Snyder's superman (I don't) then you'll love this superman but for me it one of the most disappointing comics ever, especially since it was written by the man who wrote 100 bullets, which was one of the best comics ever!
I have to say the concept of the arc was intriguing, but the execution not so much.

Lois and clark the wedding album= meh

If Henry wants to check out a good superman/darkseid story he should watch STAS or read John Byrne's 3 issue arc in the late 80s.

Hmm interesting.. Henry bought comics when he was in N.Y for research, he bought Superman V Darkseid, trinity, Superman for tomorrow, and Lois and Clark wedding album :ilv:

Wait. What?

Was this after BvS? Pre-JL filming?

Don't have to wait another 3 year any more. Just 1.5 years. Just glad

do u think we will get to see clark kent and lois lane wedding in this snyderverse superman universe?

There will be a wedding and then Snyder will murder her for laughs.

There will be a wedding and then Snyder will murder her for laughs.
i got a little worry too.
u know the injustice dream and the flash...

will lois be killed in JL1? will they proceed with the knightmare route...

Probably. They don't know what to do with the character besides having her magically show up when needed. The whole bullet plotline they gave her made no sense.

Probably. They don't know what to do with the character besides having her magically show up when needed. The whole bullet plotline they gave her made no sense.

Like all things in this verse this Lois Lane is terrible and Adams should have never got the role in the first place.

magically show up??? when??? what make sense???

I have to say, Amy was fantastic in UE. She had much more things to do and I loved Lois Lane in this cut so much. I felt she was somewhat underused in the theatrical cut. And all she did made so much more sense in UE, but that's true for like every character. :woot:

I have to say, Amy was fantastic in UE. She had much more things to do and I loved Lois Lane in this cut so much. I felt she was somewhat underused in the theatrical cut. And all she did made so much more sense in UE, but that's true for like every character. :woot:
she was fantastic in the TC. :)

They really made her reporter side shine in the UC. But, I agree with the criticism that Lois should be giving Clark more snarky advice and bring out his fun side. Keep him grounded and unburden his mind.

is she in london now for the JL shooting?

Does anyone have questions about the couples relationship? In the movie Lois lives with Clark but she is kissing Superman in public and calling him Clark while in the suit.

Does anyone have questions about the couples relationship? In the movie Lois lives with Clark but she is kissing Superman in public and calling him Clark while in the suit.
your question is??

Why are they writing Lois and Clark as not trying harder to keep Superman and Clark separate in public?

Personally, I wish they could have Lois save herself just once. On Smallville, while Clark often saved her, she always put up a good fight and almost gets out of whatever danger shes in, but then Clark normally helps her. It'd be nice to see Lois take some guys down in physical combat, or for Superman to be aware Lois needs help but she gets herself out of it anyway like defusing a bomb or something and when he finds her all they do is fly away after.

Because in BvS I found her a little D in D. At least in comparison to Supes/Bats/Wondy and Lois has always been just as strong and competent as those three, but just on a more human level.

I would have liked to see that as well. She could have showed just a little more fighting spirit like trying to wrestle the guy in Africa or showing some kind of defiance. Or struggling more with Lex not to be pushed off the roof as a ploy to get her boyfriends attention.

Last edited:
Why are they writing Lois and Clark as not trying harder to keep Superman and Clark separate in public?

I would have liked to see that as well. She could have showed just a little more fighting spirit like trying to wrestle the guy in Africa or showing some kind of defiance. Or struggling more with Lex not to be pushed off the roof as a ploy to get her boyfriends attention.

perhaps a kiss to the hero who just saved her is just a gesture of gratitude in the society...

that's would be cool... lois knew a little of martial art and kicked lex's ass before he called for help...

I dont mind Amy as Lois and dont get the hate for her. With that said, Lois annoyed me in this film, especially her running around towards the end. Why are you even here? Typical damsel in distress getting herself in danger and needing to be saved, and it was of her own doing

I dont mind Amy as Lois and dont get the hate for her. With that said, Lois annoyed me in this film, especially her running around towards the end. Why are you even here? Typical damsel in distress getting herself in danger and needing to be saved, and it was of her own doing
she was just trying to help... to retrieve the K spear...

Exactly what I was thinking during it.

You say she wasn't needed but did anyone notice none of the 3 went to go look for the spear? They joke "did you find it?" "I've been a little busy" and then no one walks away and says "hey let me go pick that up for you".
To be honest Lois wasn't in over her head she was doing fine until Doomsday's blasts crashed he building on her. Plus it finally got one of them to remember to get the freaking thing.
I think they could stop her from being a damsel they would just have her fight more even if she loses the fight at least show you're trying. Kick Lex or grab him with your nails even if you do end up falling. Elbow the terrorist guy and at least try to defend yourself.
The last part with the spear...I honestly think there was nothing else she could do there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"