BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG,Lois actually owns a skirt!:wow:

She didn't wear one in the MOS promo pics?
And never actually in film?

What a tease, and she has incredible legs.

884509_538982689480271_756064236_o.jpg

She was wearing a skirt during that initial scene with Perry where she was re counting her story to him.

Geez Rodrigo, please at least warn before you post something so shocking :wow:

I always think of Lois in a skirt at the office :up: It's just very Lois Lane!

Not many women her age can pull that off and put most younger lasses to shame.

Geez Rodrigo, please at least warn before you post something so shocking :wow:

I had hypertension back in June that nearly caused me to have a heart attack, so I'm dragging as many as I can with me :D

Not many women her age can pull that off and put most younger lasses to shame.
You mean wearing a skirt? I think bare legs can look bad on women her age, but that can be covered up by wearing some hosiery really. No reason for a woman to stop wearing skirts at a certain age :o

This Lois Lane loves a waist coat as well.
icon10.gif

Lois-Lane-Adams-Man-of-Steel.jpg

amy-adams-man-of-steel1-300x279.png

Buttonless waistcoat.

superman-and-lois-lane-took-the-ice-bucket-challenge.jpg

I had hypertension back in June that nearly caused me to have a heart attack, so I'm dragging as many as I can with me :D
:eek: Keep that bp in check my friend :up: Low sodium and take your meds if they have you on a beta blocker.

You mean wearing a skirt? I think bare legs can look bad on women her age, but that can be covered up by wearing some hosiery really. No reason for a woman to stop wearing skirts at a certain age :o

Nah nah, that outfit in American Hustle :D

Nah nah, that outfit in American Hustle :D
Oh lol! I thought you meant skirts in general. Not long ago on a yahoo comment section, someone mentioned that women at middle aged looked bad with bare legs in skirts. If it makes a woman feel feminine or better to wear skirts, leave them along dang it. Plus, what guy doesn't find a woman more attractive in a dresses/skirts? :D :up:

:eek: Keep that bp in check my friend :up: Low sodium and take your meds if they have you on a beta blocker.
They wouldn't give me beta blockers. Basically said it was a one off. But I still don't feel 100% and as a result, I suffer from severe panic attacks, which I'm actually receiving therapy for.

Not easy being me :p

They wouldn't give me beta blockers. Basically said it was a one off. But I still don't feel 100% and as a result, I suffer from severe panic attacks, which I'm actually receiving therapy for.

Not easy being me :p
Watch it carefully, my doctor said when he was in his 20's he had a few bouts of hypertension and kept ignoring it. He ended up partially blind in an eye because of it. Not to be nagging you, just gotta make sure you got two good eyes to witness BvS movie :D

Watch it carefully, my doctor said when he was in his 20's he had a few bouts of hypertension and kept ignoring it. He ended up partially blind in an eye because of it. Not to be nagging you, just gotta make sure you got two good eyes to witness BvS movie :D

Bloody hell.

Funnily enough, I think that's how mine kicked off. I was just walking back home from the shops, and all of a sudden my back and legs started to feel achey and weak, then my vision blurred. And I was a good 10 minute walk from home, and all I wanted to do was rest, as my heart was racing like mad, but I had to keep going. Then I nearly blacked out up against a wall, and felt my fingers on my left hand buzz.

At the hospital they said I had a consecutive heart rate of over 160 bpm.

So I'm hoping I'll be alive and be in possession of vision by 2016 :D

Seeing the new pics, it made me think about the old debate about her hair color. Seeing her now, it makes me realize how distracting the dark hair might have looked.

Bloody hell.

Funnily enough, I think that's how mine kicked off. I was just walking back home from the shops, and all of a sudden my back and legs started to feel achey and weak, then my vision blurred. And I was a good 10 minute walk from home, and all I wanted to do was rest, as my heart was racing like mad, but I had to keep going. Then I nearly blacked out up against a wall, and felt my fingers on my left hand buzz.

At the hospital they said I had a consecutive heart rate of over 160 bpm.

So I'm hoping I'll be alive and be in possession of vision by 2016 :D
Ya you probably went into panic mode. Anxiety can cause adrenaline issues raising both the bp as well as heart rate.

Ya you probably went into panic mode. Anxiety can cause adrenaline issues raising both the bp as well as heart rate.

Exactly. It was a cold rainy day as well, and I had to take my jacket off because I was sweating and burning up. It was crazy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Oh, ****! Don't you die on me man! Don't you dare die on me!!!

And not with your officer at attention, damn it!

....I love you all...
flatline-o.gif

:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay