BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more of this.
tumblr_mobdm6tboo1qayt01o1_500.png

tumblr_moemgoLwRB1qbjy8co4_250.gif

Yes, Clois forever. They're the only comic couple I really ship as well. Usually, I can do without CBM romances and some have outright annoyed me (Raimi Pete and MJ). But Clois...is magic.

My wife and I watched American Hustle on Sunday and I was struck by how hot Amy Adams looked in it (because of the very low cut with no bra tops she wore throughout). Then, we watched the movie "her" on Monday and had no idea that we were watching Ms. Adams again until the credits rolled. Granted, her part wasn't as big but she looked and acted like a completely different person. Shows what a good actress she is. I'm glad she is a part of this DCMU.

My wife and I watched American Hustle on Sunday and I was struck by how hot Amy Adams looked in it (because of the very low cut with no bra tops she wore throughout). Then, we watched the movie "her" on Monday and had no idea that we were watching Ms. Adams again until the credits rolled. Granted, her part wasn't as big but she looked and acted like a completely different person. Shows what a good actress she is. I'm glad she is a part of this DCMU.

IDR! I wish I could have her wardrobe in American Hustle. :o:woot::hrt:

My favorite part of Hustle is the disco part with Amy and Cooper. So sexy. :hubba

Yes, Clois forever. They're the only comic couple I really ship as well. Usually, I can do without CBM romances and some have outright annoyed me (Raimi Pete and MJ). But Clois...is magic.

I'm officially a Clois trooooll.

Henry+Cavill+Graham+Norton+Show+hLPiZwyU3tll.jpg

With high heels she still looks short, and people worried bout his height lol

^ I know I say this every time someone posts that gif, but...that kiss is hot.:hrt:

I think the only comic book film couple that I've ever enjoyed next to Cavil's and Amy's Clark and Lois have been Andrew's and Emma's Peter and Gwen characters...which was unfortunately cut short in their respective film franchise.

I still hope that Amy will have a sufficient role in this film and that she'll also be present for JL as well.

they have chemistry together, on and off screen. #Clois :p

ya. CLois must not be wasted in BvS and it must hold a significant weightage in the next movie.

Yeah Peter and MJ in spidey 2 remain my all time favourite couple/romantic subplot in all of CBM, THAT's how you write a couple.

I watched the Muppets(2011) for the first time the other day. Amy was so cute and sexy. Not too shabby at singing either. :woot:

I have seen Enchanted! Made me depressed for a week though, which was odd. :funny:

The Clois kiss is amazing and Amy sells it so well, especially when she shakes afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"