• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, it was well acted.

AkOxXt4.jpg

I hope that despite Wonder Woman's debut in this film there is no love triangle between Lois & Superman with Diana.

Amy Adams said she doesn't want one.

I'm pretty sure there won't be either. why waste time for crap like that. We need the the growth of Clark and Lois from the ending of the last film. Daily Planet scenes, dual identity etc.

10456222_766065113438693_6223252896122247468_n.jpg

Amy Adams is on Detroit now.

Last edited:
Man of Steel Fanpage ‏@ManofSteelFanPg 1m
Calling Lois Lane! You are wanted on #BatmanvSuperman! Amy Adams headed to Detroit today! Pic ctsy of trentvanegas/IG pic.twitter.com/LNA53bbItA

Man of Steel Fanpage ‏@ManofSteelFanPg 1m
Calling Lois Lane! You are wanted on #BatmanvSuperman! Amy Adams headed to Detroit today! Pic ctsy of trentvanegas/IG pic.twitter.com/LNA53bbItA

lois.png

LOIS..

Amy Adams said she doesn't want one.

I'm pretty sure there won't be either. why waste time for crap like that. We need the the growth of Clark and Lois from the ending of the last film. Daily Planet scenes, dual identity etc.

Interesting take on this. No triangle in BvsS and Amy Adams is safe for the nexr film but......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIddV6Nf270

Of course she's safe and that's one dude's opinion. He's not passing that off as he knows something.

She would've signed a minimum 3 picture deal like the rest.

Bp0VWonIUAEZsMd.jpg

Amy Adams heading to Detroit. picture take yesterday.

Last edited:
American Favorite: 16 Facts About Amy Adams

http://www.wordandfilm.com/2014/02/...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_196521

excerpt from article at link said:
1. Amy Adams was born on a U.S. military base in Italy, the middle child among four brothers and two sisters. The family settled in Castle Rock, Colorado, before she turned ten.

2. Adams' dad loved to sing in nightclubs or pizzerias with a guitar, and her mom was a semi-professional body-builder.

3. Adams worked as a Hooters waitress in Atlanta for about three weeks once she turned eighteen: “I did learn, quickly, that short shorts and beer don’t mix!” she's said.

American Favorite: 16 Facts About Amy Adams

3. Adams worked as a Hooters waitress in Atlanta for about three weeks once she turned eighteen: “I did learn, quickly, that short shorts and beer don’t mix!” she's said.

"Leave her alone, man."
image.png

^ Well played, Sir.

Also, good to see she's headed to Detroit. Clois scenes, please!

Of course she's safe and that's one dude's opinion. He's not passing that off as he knows something.

She would've signed a minimum 3 picture deal like the rest.

What I'm saying is I want more not less of Adams as Lois. In the next two films and especially JL her role will probably be less.

I'd love a Lois Lane film w/Adams. That won't happen, but I hope for another stand-alone MOS so Adams can have a larger focus as Lois.

I am disappointed WB didn't develop the show they were considering once upon a time with Lois Lane as the main star.

Edit: Fallen have there been any new Clois sightings in the new 52.

Last edited:
Superman Unchained is the one if you're looking for clois interactions. The rest is a joke.

Batman/Superman new arc starting from #13 should have more clois interactions. I state SHOULD have.

Oh Lois Lane is in the thick of it in Future's End. One of the writers of it is Dan Jurgens and he is a massive Lois Lane fan says good stuff regarding her is coming up in that book. So far so good.

Last edited:
I forgot about Unchained, but so apparently did DC. I'll check out S/B #13.

Thanks Fallen! :hrt:

I just hope that, provided she's used right, that Amy is open to appearing as Lois Lane in a lot more films to come like how Paltrow seemingly is as Pepper for the MCU.

It would suck big time if they had to recast Amy later down the line when Henry is still playing Superman.

They'll need to write great material for her to keep her interested. She's not a dingbat like Paltrow.

They'll need to write great material for her to keep her interested. She's not a dingbat like Paltrow.

True; but the hopeful thing here is that Amy seemingly had a sincere interest in the character of Lois Lane, so unless they really take a huge nose dive in the quality of the character, I think we have a safe chance that she'll be interested in appearing as many DC films as we've seen from the likes of the some of the veteran X-Men cast members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"