• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

did she loose a lot of weight or have work done?

By the way, have you seen her images from this?

456E133700000578-0-image-a-4_1508266163404.jpg

That's Bale under there too !

Yes I've seen them and posted on them in the movie thread.
icon10.gif
She's playing Lynne Cheney to Bale's Dick Cheney. Both of them are really going all in for this.

incredible....

Was just reading how O. Russell treated her on AH... Pig. !

With the exception of Disenchanted, does Amy have any upcoming movies? I hope she can score a major Oscar type of leading role soon.

removed links.

Amy's face is gorgeous. But I'm not a fan of her dress here. It makes her body look frumpy and bloated.

Last edited:
Is this confirmed?

After you witness her big screen greatness, it’s no surprise that she’s already booked another role. Once the press circuit is done for The Florida Project, Bria will start production on a new film called Disenchanted alongside Amy Adams and James Marsden.“It’s going to definitely different,” she laughed, describing the sequel to the live-action fairytale, The Enchanted.

https://www.westwoodwestwood.com/culture/bria-vinaite-the-florida-project/

^^Those pics are Paperazzi shots, They're not allowed on the Hype. You could get in trouble.
With the exception of Disenchanted, does Amy have any upcoming movies? I hope she can score a major Oscar type of leading role soon.

Backseat the Dick Cheney movie is shooting now.

^^Those pics are Paperazzi shots, They're not allowed on the Hype. You could get in trouble.

Backseat the Dick Cheney movie is shooting now.

Sorry. I didn't know. I'll remove them.

I meant her future movies that haven't gone in production yet. It seems she does not have anything else lined up. I hope she will get a good leading role soon.

Sorry. I didn't know. I'll remove them.

I meant her future movies that haven't gone in production yet. It seems she does not have anything else lined up. I hope she will get a good leading role soon.

No worries I got reminded of it the other day too. Hype can get in trouble unless they're like officially released or it's at an event/premiere.

An Object of Beauty's script has been completed now. This was revealed back in May. They're probably trying to get financing and/or director lined up for this now. Amy would play Lacey a character who is similar to Susan in Nocturnal Animals and not just because both work in an art gallery/art world. The novel was written by THE Steve Martin.

http://variety.com/gallery/10-canadians-to-watch-2017/#!4/michael-goldbach

No worries I got reminded of it the other day too. Hype can get in trouble unless they're like officially released or it's at an event/premiere.

An Object of Beauty's script has been completed now. This was revealed back in May. They're probably trying to get financing and/or director lined up for this now. Amy would play Lacey a character who is similar to Susan in Nocturnal Animals and not just because both work in an art gallery/art world. The novel was written by THE Steve Martin.

http://variety.com/gallery/10-canadians-to-watch-2017/#!4/michael-goldbach

Cool! But it does not seem like an Oscary type of movie. I was hoping for a leading role in a biopic or a baity movie.

A thriller with Denis Villeneuve would be cool too.

Finger crossed she will have new projects announced soon!

Oh yes thanks dude. Lois at the Daily Planet is my jam.

Amy on Lois in JL.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/justice-league-superman-henry-cavill-description

Adams surmises her character, once a dogged reporter and crusader, has lost her sense of purpose. “She’s now Lois after Clark,” says the actress. “She’s not the same person that she was, and she definitely feels the absence of the hope that he had brought into her life. It feels devastating, so she’s isolating herself.” Instead, she writes fluff pieces for the Daily Planet, because, as Adams observes, “she can’t go back and face the world again just yet.”

Amy on Lois in JL.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/justice-league-superman-henry-cavill-description

Adams surmises her character, once a dogged reporter and crusader, has lost her sense of purpose. “She’s now Lois after Clark,” says the actress. “She’s not the same person that she was, and she definitely feels the absence of the hope that he had brought into her life. It feels devastating, so she’s isolating herself.” Instead, she writes fluff pieces for the Daily Planet, because, as Adams observes, “she can’t go back and face the world again just yet.”

So, I'm curious how people feel about this characterization for Lois. Does it make you lose respect for her that she isn't bouncing back and channeling her grief into hard hitting pieces and instead is acting out of sorts? Does it make her less heroic in your eyes, or do you find her way of coping empathetic and endearing?

So, I'm curious how people feel about this characterization for Lois. Does it make you lose respect for her that she isn't bouncing back and channeling her grief into hard hitting pieces and instead is acting out of sorts? Does it make her less heroic in your eyes, or do you find her way of coping empathetic and endearing?

I find it relatable and completely normal. Grieving the loss of your loved one is no small thing. What do you think?

I find it relatable and completely normal. Grieving the loss of your loved one is no small thing. What do you think?

I don't have a problem with it personally, but I know that some Lois fans might struggle somewhat because they think of her as this dogged and tough individual who, like Superman, keeps going and remains hopeful. It kind of reminds me of how some people don't like when Superman loses it a bit when Lois dies. He isolates himself, gets angry, etc. It's possible there's a concern that feminist bloggers and the like would criticize Lois for being portrayed in a way some might describe as "weak."

There's also the feeling that Lois, unlike Bruce and Diana, is fighting less whereas they are fighting more. They are drawing together while she is isolating herself. But, then, as Cavill's comment says, Lois and Martha are grieving a more personal loss.

For my part, I recall Lois in other takes on the Death of Superman taking the loss hard and not really getting back in the game until something else Superman related comes up: the various pretenders like Cyborg Superman in the Reign of Superman arc. With Amy's Lois, it sounds like she might be focusing on fluff pieces because it's her way of shining the light on the remaining sources of joy and hope in the world instead of focusing on the negative. I find that understandable and endearing, but I can kind of see why some might struggle with Lois not being her usual bull dog self.

I don't have a problem with it personally, but I know that some Lois fans might struggle somewhat because they think of her as this dogged and tough individual who, like Superman, keeps going and remains hopeful. It kind of reminds me of how some people don't like when Superman loses it a bit when Lois dies. He isolates himself, gets angry, etc. It's possible there's a concern that feminist bloggers and the like would criticize Lois for being portrayed in a way some might describe as "weak."

There's also the feeling that Lois, unlike Bruce and Diana, is fighting less whereas they are fighting more. They are drawing together while she is isolating herself. But, then, as Cavill's comment says, Lois and Martha are grieving a more personal loss.

For my part, I recall Lois in other takes on the Death of Superman taking the loss hard and not really getting back in the game until something else Superman related comes up: the various pretenders like Cyborg Superman in the Reign of Superman arc. With Amy's Lois, it sounds like she might be focusing on fluff pieces because it's her way of shining the light on the remaining sources of joy and hope in the world instead of focusing on the negative. I find that understandable and endearing, but I can kind of see why some might struggle with Lois not being her usual bull dog self.

Interesting thoughts :up:

Lois is mourning so it's completely understandable where her head is in right now. Don't think we should EVER tell anyone how to mourn. I get this is a fictional character but you know in that world she's a real person who's mourning the love of her life thinking he's gone forever.

I would not think any less of her as a character if the description is how she is depicted.

I love that pic above of Amy but I don't really recognise her in it. :woot:

I love the direction they're going with Lois. Seeing her grieve and not herself will make the payoff at the end when shes reunited with Clark all the more sweeter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"