Mixairian

Dew's Pet
Reaction score
Wilhelm-Scream said:
more threads!
Make MORE THREADS!!!
Hurry!

Go Go Go Go GooOOOOooo!!!!

I want to see a seperate thread for every single funny picture or video that the net has to offer by the time I get off work today.

Maybe I'm naturally oversensitive, or maybe someone just slipped me decaf coffee this morning, but Wilhelm-Scream should not be allowed to operate heavy machinery, specifically, his ego. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Wilhelm-Scream's frowzy, beer-guzzling indoctrination and is consequently believable. Did it ever occur to him that maybe the only morally sound solution is to put an end to his evildoing? Dream on. To say that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air is stinking nonsense and untrue to boot. Personally, I don't expect Wilhelm-Scream to give up his crusade to censor by caricature and preempt discussion by stereotype. But we'll see.

I have to laugh when Wilhelm-Scream says that we can stop elitism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for pernicious malingerers. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but what he is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly brutish activity. I like to think I'm a reasonable person, but you just can't reason with slovenly calumniators. It's been tried. They don't understand, they can't understand, they don't want to understand, and they will die without understanding why all we want is for them not to jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either larcenous or treacherous.

As I gaze into my crystal ball, I see that Wilhelm-Scream's minions will do everything possible to keep venal spielers addlepated and smarmy in a lustrum or two. Wilhelm-Scream's spokesmen are merely ciphers. Wilhelm-Scream is the one who decides whether or not to palliate and excuse the atrocities of his slaves. Wilhelm-Scream is the one who gives out the orders to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. And Wilhelm-Scream is the one trying to conceal how if he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that he does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, Wilhelm-Scream discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent.

If we are powerless to open students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them, it is because we have allowed Wilhelm-Scream to prevent me from sleeping soundly at night. I have noticed of late a very strong undercurrent of intellectually challenged ageism among the worst kinds of mentally deficient bribe-seekers I've ever seen. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that he would have us believe that this is the best of all possible worlds and that he is the best of all possible people. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Wilhelm-Scream is surrounded by money-grubbing low-lifes who parrot the same nonsense, which is why I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because the gloss that his drones put on his claims unfortunately does little to take action. Why am I furious? Because he is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, Wilhelm-Scream operates under cover of self-created screen. He seizes in his long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection. And why am I embarrassed? Because his invectives cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Often, the lure of an articulate new pundit, a well-financed attention-getting program, an effective audience generator, hot new "inside" information, or a professionally produced exposé is irresistible to apolaustic, lecherous fiends who want to use narcissism as a more destructive form of chauvinism.

A leopard can't change its spots. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world. The struggle against impudent nonentities must be a struggle against pharisaism, fetishism, and antiheroism, or it is doomed to failure.

If Wilhelm-Scream opened his eyes, he'd realize that his bruta fulmina are bottomlessly bad. For the purpose of this discussion, let's say that he takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. Wilhelm-Scream also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. If I didn't sincerely believe that he likes to have difficult social issues presented to him in simple, black-and-white terms, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. Wilhelm-Scream has been trying for some time to convince people that the purpose of life is self-gratification. Don't believe his hype! Wilhelm-Scream has just been offering that line as a means to give me reason to hide in a closet.

Wilhelm-Scream's latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining, but certainly not informative. Wilhelm-Scream has been offering what I call mean-spirited louts a lot of money to step on other people's toes. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that if Wilhelm-Scream would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to win the culture war and save this country. He may resort to ad hominem attacks on me and my family right after he reads this letter. Let him. One day, I will enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being.

Many of the distinctions between loquacious creeps and Wilhelm-Scream's vassals have dissolved. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. I feel funny having to tell readers whom I presume are adults that Wilhelm-Scream makes free and liberal use of chicanery, deceit, intolerance, lust, persecution, and oppression. I bring that up solely to emphasize that Wilhelm-Scream's indifference only adds to the problem. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that it would be wrong to imply that he is involved in some kind of conspiracy to subvert existing lines of power and information. It would be wrong because his crusades are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but the point at which you discover that his apostles don't worry me, since they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot") is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that there is no doubt that he will exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not primitive backstabbers within a short period of time. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that Wilhelm-Scream is an inspiration to spiteful loons everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to eavesdrop on all classes of private conversations and, more importantly, they don't realize that I, speaking as someone who is not an inarticulate sluggard, wouldn't want to overthrow democratic political systems. I would, on the other hand, love to redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

I don't mean to imply that any correspondence between what Wilhelm-Scream says and the truth is purely coincidental, but it's true, nonetheless. Griping about Wilhelm-Scream will not make him stop trying to maintain social control by eliminating rights and freedoms. But even if it did, he would just find some other way to deprive individuals of the right to make his misguided refrains understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike. What was morally wrong five years ago is just as wrong today. I state these facts only to give a bit of personal background as to why I'm not a soporific person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Wilhelm-Scream's chums and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to shoo Wilhelm-Scream away like the annoying bug that he is. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather make it nearly impossible to disturb Wilhelm-Scream's deranged, disorganized gravy train because that's what Wilhelm-Scream wants.

If Wilhelm-Scream wanted to, he could obstruct things. He could send children to die as martyrs for causes that he is unwilling to die for himself. And he could pander to our worst fears. We must not allow Wilhelm-Scream to do any of these. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Wilhelm-Scream. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that Wilhelm-Scream's exegeses are saturated with the shabby rhetoric that will sincerely scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties.

Picture Break:
Waruto.jpg

Many of you will not be able to undestand the above text, thus I have translated it for you.

MAYB IMM NATURALY OVERS3NSITIEV OR MAYB SOMEON3 JUST SLIP3D ME DECAF COFE THIS MORNNG BUT WILHELM-SCREM SHUD NOT B ALOWED 2 OP3RAET H3AVY MACHIENRY SPECIFICALY HIS 3GO11!!!1!! LOL NOT3 TAHT SOME OF TEH FACTS I PLAN 2 US3 IN THIS LAT3R W3RE PROVIEDD 2 ME BY A HIGHLY EDUCAETD P3RSON WHO MANAEGD 2 ESCAEP WILHALM-SCR3MS FROWZY B3R-GUZLNG INDOCTRINATION AND IS CONSEQU3NTLY BLEIVABLA1!1!!11! OMG WTF LOL DID IT EVER OCUR 2 HIM TAHT MAYB DA ONLY MORALY SOUND SOLUTION IS 2 PUT AN AND 2 HIS 3VILDONG??!??!?!! OMG LOL DRAM ON111! OMG 2 SAY TAHT GRANTNG HIM COMPLETE CONTROL OV3R OUR LIEVS IS AS IMPORTANT AS BREATHNG ARE IS STINKNG NONS3NSE AND UNTRUA 2 BOT11!! WTF P3RSONALY I DONT EXPACT WILHELM-SCREM 2 GIEV UP HIS CRUSAED 2 CENSOR BY CARICATURE AND PREMPT DISCUSION BY ST3RAOTYPE1!!!11!1 BUT W3L SE
I111!!1 OMG HAEV 2 LAUGH WHEN WILHALM-SCR3M SAYS TAHT W3 CAN S2P 3LITISM MER3LY BY PERMITNG GOV3RNMENT OFICIALS ENTRÉ3 IN2 PRIVAET HOMES 2 SAARCH FOR PARNICIOUS MALNGERARS1!1!1! OMG WHER3 IN TEH WORLD DID HA GET TAHT IEDA??!!!?!?! LOL NOT ONLY DOAS TAHT IEDA CONTANE ABSOLUT3LY NO SUBSTANCE WUT BUT WUT H3 IS DONG IS NOT AN INOC3NT R3CR3ATIONAL SORT OF THNG!11! OMG WTF LOL IT IS A CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IT IS AN IMORAL ACTIVITY IT IS A SOCIALY DESTRUCTIEV ACTIVITY AND IT IS A PROFOUNDLY BRUTISH ACTIVITY!11!!1 OMG WTF I LIEK 2 THINK IMM A R3ASONABLE PERSON BUT U JUST CANT RAASON WIT SLOVENLY CALUMNIA2RS11111!1 OMG WTF ITS BEN TREID!!!! OMG LOL THEY DONT UND3RSTAND THEY CANT UNDERSTAND THEY DONT WANT 2 UNDARSTAND AND THAY WIL DEI WITHOUT UNDARSTANDNG Y AL WA WANT IS FOR THEM NOT 2 JUMP ON 3V3RYTHNG TAHT IS WRITAN SADE OR EVEN IMPLEID AND LAEBL IT AS 3ITHER LARC3NOUS OR TREACHEROUS
AS!1!!1 OMG I GAEZ IN2 MAH CRYSTAL BAL I SE TAHT WILHALM-SCREMS MINIONS WIL DO AV3RYTHNG POSIBLA 2 KEP V3NAL SPEILARS ADL3PAETD AND MAH IN A LUSTRUM OR TWO!11!!1!! WTF LOL WILH3LM-SCREMS SPOKESMAN R MERELY CIPH3RS11!!!1! OMG LOL WILH3LM-SCRAM IS TEH ON3 WHO DACIEDS WHATHER OR NOT 2 PALIAET AND EXCUS3 DA ATROCITEIS OF HIS SLAEVS1!!1!! WTF WILH3LM-SCR3M IS DA ONE WHO GIEVS OUT TEH ORDARS 2 VIOLAET STRONGLY HELD PRINCIPLES REGARDNG DEF3RAL OF CUR3NT SATISFACTION FOR LONG-TERM GANES111!11 OMG LOL AND WILHALM-SCRAM IS DA ON3 TRYNG 2 CONC3AL HOW IF H3 HAD LIEVD DA SHORT SIKLY MIESRABLE LIEF OF A CHATAL S3RF IN DA AEGS BFORE TECHNOCRACY H3 WUDNT B SO KEN 2 COMPROMIES TEH THNGS TAHT D3FIEN US INCLUDNG INTEGRITY JUSTIEC LOVA AND SHARNG!1!11! OMG MAYB HAD AVEN BGIN 2 REALIEZ TAHT H3 DOES NOT 2L3RAET ANY VEIW TAHT DIFERS FROM HIS OWN!!!!! OMG LOL RATHER WILHALM-SCR3M DISCREDITS AND DISCARDS THOSE P3OPLE WHO CONTRADICT HIM ALONG WIT DA IEDAS TAHT THEY RAPRESENT
IF!!1!!!11 W3 R POWARL3S 2 OP3N STUDANTS AY3S MINDS H3ARTS AND SUS 2 DA WORLD AROUND TH3M IT IS B/C WE HAEV ALOW3D WILHELM-SCR3M 2 PREVENT ME FROM SLEPNG SOUNDLY AT NIGHT1!111!!1 I HAEV NOTIECD OF LAET A V3RY STRONG UND3RCUR3NT OF INT3LACTUALY CHALENGED AEGISM MONG TEH WORST KINDS OF MENTALY DEFICEINT BRIEB-SEKARS IV3 EVAR SEN1!1111! WTF TAHT SHUDNT SURPRIES U WH3N U CONSIEDR TAHT H3 WUD HAEV US BLEIVA TAHT THIS IS TEH BST OF AL POSIBLE WORLDS AND TAHT HA IS TEH BST OF AL POSIBLE PEOPLE!!!111 OMG WTF TAHT OF COURS3 IS NONSANS3 2TAL NONS3NSE!!!1111 WTF LOL BUT WILHALM-SCREM IS SUROUND3D BY MONAY-GRUBNG LOW-LIEFS WHO PAROT TEH SME NONSANSE WHICH IS Y IM HURT FURIOUS AND EMBARASAD1!11 WTF Y M I HURT?!!?!!!?! B/C DA GLOS TAHT HIS DRONAS PUT ON HIS CLAMES UNFORTUNAETLY DOAS LITLE 2 TAEK ACTION!111 LOL Y M I FURIOUS??!???? LOL B/C H3 IS LIEK A GIANT OC2PUS SPRAWLNG ITS MAH LENGTH OVAR CITY STAET AND NATION!1!!!1 OMG LIEK TEH OC2PUS OF RAAL LIEF WILH3LM-SCREM OP3RAETS UND3R COV3R OF SALF-CR3AETD SCREN!!11!1 LOL H3 S3IEZS IN HIS LONG AND POWARFUL TANTACLES OUR 3X3CUTIEV OFIECRS OUR L3GISLATIEV BODEIS OUR SKOOLS OUR COURTS OUR NEWSPAEPRS AND 3V3RY AEGNCY CREAETD FOR TEH PUBLIC PROTECTION1!!11!!1 OMG WTF LOL AND Y M I AMBARASAD?????!?!? B/C HIS INVECTIEVS CANOT STAND ON THEYRE OWN MARIT!1!1!! WTF TAHTS Y THERE DEPEND3NT ON ALABORAET ARTIFIECS AND EXPLANA2RY S2REIS 2 CONVINCE US TAHT ARIVNG AT A TRU3 STAET OF COMPREHENSION IS 2 DIFICULT AND/OR TIEM-CONSUMNG11!!111 OMG WTF OFT3N DA LUR3 OF AN ARTICULAET NU PUNDIT A WAL-FINANCED ATENTION-GETNG PROGRM AN EFECTIEV AUDEINCE GENARA2R HOT NU INSIED INFORMATION OR A PROF3SIONALY PRODUCED EXPOSÉ IS IRASISTIBL3 2 APOLAUSTIC L3CHAROUS FEINDS WHO WANT 2 USE NARCISISM AS A MOR3 D3STRUCTIEV FORM OF CHAUVINISM
A!1!1 OMG WTF L3OPARD CANT CHANGA ITS SPOTS!!1!1! TAHTS DA CUR3NT SITUATION AND IF U HAEV ANY DOUBT ABOUT DA REALITY OF IT THAN U HAEVNT BEN PAYNG CLOS3 3NOUGH ATENTION 2 WUT B3N HAPANNG IN DA WORLD1!!!1 DA STRUGLE AGANEST IMPUDENT NONENTITEIS MUST B A STRUGLE AGANEST PHARISASEM FETISHISM AND ANTIEHROISM OR IT IS DOMAD 2 FALEURE
IF!!!! OMG WTF WILHELM-SCREM OPENED HIS 3YES H3D REALIEZ TAHT HIS BRUTA FULMINA R BOTOMLESLY BAD11!1111! LOL FOR TEH PURPOS3 OF THIS DISCUSION LATS SAY TAHT HE TAEKS THNGS OUT OF CONTEXT TWISTS THAM AROUND AND THEN NEGLECTS 2 PROVIED DEC3NT RAF3RENCNG SO TEH REAEDR CAN CHEK UP ON HIM!1!!11 LOL WILHELM-SCRAM ALSO IGNORES AL OF DA EVIEDNCE TAHT DOASNT SUPORT (OR IN MANY CAESS DIERCTLY CONTRADICTS) HIS POSITION1!!1!11! OMG LOL IF I DIDNT SINC3RELY BLEIV3 TAHT H3 LIEKS 2 HAEV DIFICULT SOCIAL ISU3S PRAS3NTED 2 HIM IN SIMPLA BLAK-AND-WHIET TERMS THEN I WUDNT B WRITNG THIS L3T3R!!!1 OMG WILHELM-SCREM HAS BAN TRYNG FOR SOMA TIEM 2 CONVINCE PEOPLE TAHT TEH PURPOS3 OF LIEF IS SELF-GRATIFICATION!111! DONT BLEIVE HIS HYP311!1! OMG WILHELM-SCR3M HAS JUST B3N OF3RNG TAHT LIEN AS A M3ANS 2 GIEV M3 R3ASON 2 HIED IN A CLOSET
WILH3LM-SCREMS1!!1! OMG WTF LAETST MANIEFS2 LIEK AL TEH ON3S TAHT PRACED3D IT IS A CONSUMAET ANTHOLOGY OF DISASTROUSLY BAD WRITNG TEMNG WIT MISQUOTATIONS AND INACURACEIS AN ODYSAY OF AENCDOT3S TAHT R OCASIONALY ENT3RTANENG BUT CARTANELY NOT INFORMATIEV11!1 OMG WTF WILHELM-SCR3M HAS B3N OF3RNG WUT I CAL M3AN-SPIRIETD LOUTS A LOT OF MON3Y 2 ST3P ON OTHER PEOPL3S 23S!!11!!1! WTF THIS IS BLOD MONAY PLANE AND SIMPLE!111 OMG WTF ANYONE THINKNG OF ACEPTNG IT SHUD RAALIEZ TAHT IF WILHALM-SCRAM WUD ABANDON HIS NM3-CALNG AND FALSE DICHO2MEIS IT WUD B MUCH AASEIR FOR M3 2 WIN DA CULTUR3 WAR AND SAEV THIS COUNTRY!!1!!!1 OMG HE MAY RASORT 2 AD HOMIENM ATAX ON M3 AND MAH FMILY RIGHT AFT3R HE R3ADS THIS L3T3R!1!!!111 LOL LET HIM1!1!!1!! OMG WTF LOL ON3 DAY I WIL ANLIGHTEN TEH MIND OF MAN AND IMPROVE HIM AS A RATIONAL MORAL AND SOCIAL BNG
MANY!1111!!1 OMG WTF LOL OF TEH DISTINCTIONS BTWEN LOQUACIOUS CREPS AND WILH3LM-SCREMS VASALS HAEV DISOLVAD11!!1! OMG TAHT FACT MAY NOT B PLEASANT BUT IT IS A FACT R3GARDL3S OF OUR WISHES ON DA MATER!!1!!11! OMG WTF LOL I FEL FUNY HAVNG 2 TAL REAEDRS WHOM I PRESUME R ADULTS TAHT WILH3LM-SCREM MAEKS FRE AND LIEBRAL US3 OF CHICAENRY D3C3IT IN2LERANC3 LUST PARSACUTION AND OPRESION1111!11 OMG WTF LOL I BRNG TAHT UP SOLALY 2 3MPHASIEZ TAHT WILHELM-SCREMS INDIF3RENCA ONLY ADS 2 TEH PROBL3M1!11! OMG TAHT CONCAPT CAN B 3XT3ND3D MUTATIS MUTANDIS 2 DA WAY TAHT IT WUD B WRONG 2 IMPLY TAHT H3 IS INVOLV3D IN SOMA KIND OF CONSPIRACY 2 SUBV3RT EXISTNG LIENS OF POWER AND INFORMATION11!111 LOL IT WUD B WRONG B/C HIS CRUSAEDS R FAR BYOND TEH CONSPIRACY STAEG1111! OMG WTF NOT ONLY TAHT BUT DA POINT AT WHICH U DISCOVAR TAHT HIS APOSTLES DONT WORY ME SINC3 THERE G3NERALY NOT IN POSITIONS 2 MAEK SIGNIFICANT DACISIONS (3XC3PT MAYB RIGHT SHOE ON RIGHT FOT) IS NOT ONLY A MOM3NT OF DIESNCHANTM3NT!!1! OMG WTF LOL IT IS A MOM3NT OF RASOLVA A DETERMINATION TAHT THEYRE IS NO DOUBT TAHT HE WIL EXHIBIT A DEP DISDANE FOR AL PAOPL3 WHO R NOT PRIMITIEV BAXTABERS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIEM!!1!!11 WTF BLEIVE MA I WUD GIEV EVERYTHNG I OWN 2 B WRONG ON TAHT POINT BUT TEH TRUTH IS TAHT WILH3LM-SCRAM IS AN INSPIRATION 2 SPIETFUL LONS AV3RYWHERE!!1!11 WTF THEY PAENGYRIEZ HIS CRUSAED 2 AAEVSDROP ON AL CLAS3S OF PRIVAET CONVERSATIONS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THEY DONT REALIEZ TAHT I SPEAKNG AS SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AN INARTICULAET SLUGARD WUDNT WANT 2 OVERTHROW DAMOCRATIC POLITICAL SYSTAMS11!1 LOL I WUD ON DA OTHER HAND LOV3 2 RAD3FIEN IN PRACTICAL T3RMS TEH IMUTABLE IEDALS TAHT HAEV GUIEDD US FROM DA BGINNG1!!!11! LOL BUT H3Y IMM ALREADY DONG TAHT WIT THIS LAT3R
I!!1!!! DONT MEAN 2 IMPLY TAHT ANY CORASPONDENCE BTWEN WUT WILH3LM-SCREM SAYS AND TEH TRUTH IS PURELY COINCIEDNTAL BUT ITS TRUE NONETH3L3S!!!!1! OMG LOL GRIPNG ABOUT WILH3LM-SCREM WIL NOT MAEK HIM S2P TRYNG 2 MANETANE SOCIAL CONTROL BY 3LIMINATNG RIGHTS AND FREDOMS111! WTF BUT AVEN IF IT DID HE WUD JUST FIND SOM3 OTH3R WAY 2 DEPRIEV INDIVIDUALS OF DA RIGHT 2 MAEK HIS MISGUIEDD R3FRANES UND3RS2D RASIST3D AND MAED TEH OBJ3CT OF D3SERV3D CONTEMPT BY U AND OLD ALIEK!111!1!1 OMG WUT WAS MORALY WRONG FIEV YEARS AGO IS JUST AS WRONG 2DAY!!!!!11! OMG LOL I STAET THESA FACTS ONLY 2 GIEV A BIT OF PERSONAL BAKGROUND AS 2 Y IMM NOT A SOPORIFIC PARSON1!!1 OMG LOL ID LIEK NOTHNG MORA THAN 2 EXT3ND MAH HAND IN FREINDSHIP 2 WILHALM-SCREMS CHUMS AND CONVEY MAH HOP3 TAHT IN DA DAYS 2 COMA WE CAN WORK 2GETHER 2 SHO WILHELM-SCREM AWAY LIEK DA ANOYNG BUG TAHT H3 IS!1111 UNFORTUNAETLY KNOWNG THEM THEYD RATHAR MAEK IT NEARLY IMPOSIBLE 2 DISTURB WILH3LM-SCR3MS DARANG3D DISORGANIEZD GRAVY TRANE B/C TAHTS WUT WILHALM-SCREM WANTS
IF1!1!!1!! OMG WILHELM-SCR3M WANTED 2 H3 CUD OBSTRUCT THNGS!11!1!1! WTF HE CUD SEND CHILDREN 2 DEI AS MARTYRS FOR CAUS3S TAHT HE IS UNWILNG 2 DEI FOR HIMSALF1111! WTF AND HE CUD PANDAR 2 OUR WORST FAARS!1!11! OMG WTF W3 MUST NOT ALOW WILH3LM-SCREM 2 DO ANY OF THASA!!1! OMG WTF I HOPE I HAEVNT BORED U BY WRITNG AN 3NTIER LETER ABOUT WILHELM-SCR3M11!1 WTF STIL THIS LETAR WAS TEH BST WAY 2 AXPLANE 2 U TAHT WILHALM-SCRAMS AXAG3S3S R SATURAETD WIT DA SHABY RHA2RIC TAHT WIL SINCERELY SCAEPGOAT 3ASY UNPOPULAR TARGETS THEYRE DIEVRTNG R3SPONSIBILITY FROM MORE CULPABLE PARTEIS!!!11 OMG WTF LOL

Wilhelm>This long-@$$ first-post of a thread . . .

Someone... has too much time to kill.

And were you comparing Wilhelm to Stalin? :confused:

People need to stop using that letter site. :down

This is the internet messageboard. If I have to spend more than a minute for a joke, it's not worth reading. :down

Mix is getting his frosted flakes with bourbon and lsd for breakfast again?

This thread sucks like Jenna Jameson on a Saturday night.:down

PLAS said:

No, it's a mix of frosted flakes and mary jane.

Toasted Flakes. The breakfast for the... woah, dude... look at my hands... woah.

Did anyone actually read the post? :confused:

I know I didn't :O

PLAS said:

I missed the good ol' fashioned Beer-i-o's.

Flexo said:
No, it's a mix of frosted flakes and mary jane.

Toasted Flakes. The breakfast for the... woah, dude... look at my hands... woah.

Hey know, what if I prefered baked over toasted?

DV8 said:
Did anyone actually read the post? :confused:

I know I didn't :O

Christ I hope no one is actually reading all that.

5 points if they can read and understand the first part. 10 points if the can comprehend the second.

more threads!
Make MORE THREADS!!!
Hurry!

I want to see a seperate thread for every single "fill-in-the-blank joke-letter generator" that the net has to offer by the time I get off work today.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
more threads!
Make MORE THREADS!!!
Hurry!

I want to see a seperate thread for every single "fill-in-the-blank joke-letter generator" that the net has to offer by the time I get off work today.

Dude, that could take a while. I think hype has likea 20k letter cap limit to each post. I don't think I could do that much copying and pasting. :(

Everybody make a thread!

And make sure it pisses off Erzengel!

Sabretooth said:
Everybody make a thread!

And make sure it pisses off Erzengel!
I'm down. I havn't been around for a bit, what else can I do to dance on his last nerves?

Mixairian said:
Dude, that could take a while. I think hype has likea 20k letter cap limit to each post. I don't think I could do that much copying and pasting. :(

Yer gonna get Repetive Control-C/Control-V Motion Injury. :o

jag

Killa Pooh Bear said:
I have purple-flavored sex with Mix's tongue. :cyclops:

How come you're back to being you? :confused:

BTW, I may be in Atlanta towards the end of July. Perhaps we can get together if my trip pans out. I'll let you know.

I'm going incognito.

Very snazzy. Let me know. Should be going out of town in the middle of July so I'm sure I'll be here.

Daisy said:

BTW, I may be in Atlanta towards the end of July. Perhaps we can get together if my trip pans out. I'll let you know.

Hotness :o

Daisy said:

I bring the best out in people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"