Anthony Carrigan IS Metamorpho

The man, The legend. The Metamorpho.

90263124cc4638e14775605f8031068a8e4adb4d.gifv

This is where you can boost a project with a surprisingly good/wild casting for lower profile characters.

I know there’s been debate about whether or not Corenswet is going to need to add on any muscle, but I feel like for this part, we’re definitely going to see Carrigan pull a Kumail-like body transformation.

Gonna be honest, I don't have strong feelings on this one either way. But it's always nice to have more official news.

Last edited:
I know there’s been debate about whether or not Corenswet is going to need to add on any muscle, but I feel like for this part, we’re definitely going to see Carrigan pull a Kumail-like body transformation.

I don't think he needs to, tbh.

Will James Gunn have the guts to use the METAMORPHO theme from 1970's records during a Rex Mason scene?

Assuming you're not kidding, I'm assuming this is going to be a all CG character like Groot?

metamorpho.gif

6602742d9e6bccc2c14383e6be5ad4eec59b9ac7.gif

tumblr_pmdfqjcYv91wrzrfdo4_500.gif

Hopefully he doesn’t become a horrific steroid mutant like Kumail :funny:. Kumail looks like he’s halfway through a werewolf style metamorphosis into Joe Rogan.

Yeah im sure Anthony will get in shape and get fitted with a cool costume. Gunn love prosthetics so I'm sure he'll have at least some.

We’re short on actual tangible **** to talk about, so hey! Metamorpho in an upcoming Superman comic…

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"