• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you a disgrace to your family?

I'm not a disfrace to my family. If anything I'm a role model for them.

Now my cats, they're a different story. One time I didn't feed them because I fell asleep...they were so pissed at me.

This is my cat giving me the eyes one day.
img1855wf7.jpg

I'm an only child, so I'm cool on that part.

On my dad's side, I'm pretty much the favorite grandchild, but my little cousin is catching up.

But on my mom's side... my mom and I are outcasts. Haven't talked to 90% of that side since 1998, when my Grandpa died. My uncle is in jail (former president of VANS) for money laundering, so those bastards don't deserve to talk to us :up:

hells yeh i am:woot:

if anyone remembers my post about what i did at the wedding...i'm like that all the time. everythings just a big joke to me. my dad hates me for it and it drives my mum mad sometimes. but my mates think i'm awesome:woot:

just remember that your mates won't bail you out ... and most likely if you end up in a bad crash and paralyzed ... they won't be wiping your arse for you but your parents would ...:dry:

just remember that your mates won't bail you out ... and most likely if you end up in a bad crash and paralyzed ... they won't be wiping your arse for you but your parents would ...:dry:

i wouldn;t bail my mates out so we're even there:oldrazz:

and the arse thing is something we'll cross when we come to it...

If I get to the point that my parents need to wipe my ass, my 'mates' know well enough to kill me.

Yeah...i know what i have to do.

It's just *doing* it...

:huh:

It does sound simple.

i like to think of the hype as a family in itself:oldrazz:

my mom said she hated me last night, that i look like **** cuz i have long hair. she said im a lazy bastard, and i should move out.

my dad tells me the same thing, but i deserve it. im a bit of a dick to my parents, but eh i cnt help it. its a fase.

or it could be from the mass consumption of alchohal and herb almost everyday.

my mom said she hated me last night, that i look like **** cuz i have long hair. she said im a lazy bastard, and i should move out.

my dad tells me the same thing, but i deserve it. im a bit of a dick to my parents, but eh i cnt help it. its a fase.

or it could be from the mass consumption of alchohal and herb almost everyday.

Get a haircut, get a job and move out. :up:

Get a haircut, get a job and move out. :up:

1. im gettin one soon, i just wana find the right one

2. im 16, i cnt move out till im atleast 17 or 18

3. i have a job in which i make alot of money but i cant reveill too much about that. its kinda well illigal. :dry:

I didn't ask for your life story. :o

I need a [BLACKOUT]hair[/BLACKOUT]cut.

I really need a cut.

Razor [violins?]

3. i have a job in which i make alot of money but i cant reveill too much about that. its kinda well illigal. :dry:

Get a real job, dump the dope and get your arse in gear. Do that and you don't need to move out.

Yes I said it. Dump the dope.

And lads ... your mates wouldn't really kill you. Your arse would need the wiping ... and your parents would do it.

Seen it happen. :csad: Seen the parents step up.:wow: Seen the result and how it changes an attitude about parents.:yay:

Life goes on ...

Ice-man... the fact that you are a PS3 fanboy, along with a drug dealer, really saddens me. :csad:

And lads ... your mates wouldn't really kill you. Your arse would need the wiping ... and your parents would do it..

one of my mates has the power to do so due to my will wich is in effect the moment i'm in a comma for more than 8 months:up: :csad:

ahhh ... but my lovely young LV ... sometimes you are paralyzed but not in the coma ... :ghost:

An emo-themed thread.

You people just won't die off, will you? :csad:

You're only sixteen? :huh:

lol, your parents can't kick you out legally. Smoke a fat doobie to celebrate. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"