What would your parents do...

zeptron said:
Just out of curiosity, how would your family – parents, siblings, grandparents and so on – react to any of the following revelations? If you like, you can also can also reverse these questions to ‘what would I do if my child told me....’

So:

1. What would your family do if you told them you were doing drugs?

2. If you told them you were going to marry some one of another race?

3. What would they do if you told them you were gay?

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go?

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed?

6. What would your family do if you said you had killed a person and needed help hiding from the police?

1.)Be really pissed and put me in jail or rehab.
2.)Probly wouldn't care much
3.)I'm not, but if I was and did tell them they'd probly be sad to never see any grandkids
4.)Throw me out
5.)Depends on what religion
6.)Dunno

1. Big lecture
2. Wouldn't mind
3. Disown me
4. Big lecture
5. Disown me
6. Idn

i think it's weird that a number of people think they're parents would be furious if they were gay or changed their religion..but aren't sure what they'd do if they murdered someone.

butt_salad said:
I dunno.

My daddie sometimes grabs at my naughty bits in public....and I say "no"...pretending to resist. And he's all like, "shut the hell up you b****....or i'll beat you like yer mother. speakin' of beatin'....my pee-pee has an appointment with yer hand,mouth,and ass in about one second....get in the f***ing bathroom....and if you call the cops...i'll slit yer throat while yer sleeping with yer grandma...all peaceful like".

But yeah...he touches me. :csad:
:eek: You are a horrible person.

They'd be disappointed and gently advise me to quit and offer any help necessary.

ask me why I waited until the marriage stage before introducing her to the family.

Tell me they know a few nice guys if I'm not seeing anyone.

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go?
They'd be disappointed but would still encourage me 100% to follow the path I chose.

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed?
Don't care.

6. What would your family do if you said you had killed a person and needed help hiding from the police?
Are you kidding me? Do you think I'd look for help from those goody two shoes? ;) Seriously though, they would probably try persuading me to give myself up.

They know. They don't care:huh:
my dad would join me.

I don't think my mother would care . My dad would probably be pissed off.

They'd both be pissed. I don't think my dad would have anything to do with me, even though he doesn't really anyway.

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go?I'm not. Agian, they don't care.

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed?They'd probably make fun of me. But I don't think they'd really care. Except for maybe my dad who is a baptist.

help hiding from the police?[[/B]/COLOR]I have no idea.

stupid internet codes

most of these just upset me due to the fact that so many peoples parents would be more understanding if their kids was on the dope than if they wanted to marry someone of a different race?
one is for love and the other is killing you.
wtf?!

Calvin said:
They're clearly all hypothetical. Your response seems a bit overly defensive there. I bet you're in the closet.

You suck, go drop your computer in the lake, you'd be better off.

Would It make you feel better If I said "they'd shun me"?

I have no ****ing clue, it would be different with each family member.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
They will shun us. :csad:

And then his Dad will hook up electrodes to his wii, feed him ice cream while showing him Playboy pictorials, and then randomly show him pics of shirtless Vin Diesel and then *pOw*, jolt his junk. :csad::up:

That actually made me lol, but eww.

Vin Diesel is gay, no way I'd be after him if I were a fruit.:o :ninja:

They would secretly send me to rehab ASAP when I'm asleep.

I came from an interracial marriage. I don't think it would bother them.

They wouldn't say anything to my face. Instead, they'd match me up with different ******ed guys who secretly want a threesome.:cmad:

Definitely they'll be asking for the money.:cmad:

This is what they would do: :whatever:

They'd hide me and turn me in on the same day.:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"