• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you a disgrace to your family?

all non-emo's are dead inside. emotion rules!:oldrazz:

figure of speech brother ... sorry to dissappoint!

Wills are only good for coma etc. Actually surviving is the real b**ch of accidents ... :ghost:

You're only sixteen? :huh:

lol, your parents can't kick you out legally. Smoke a fat doobie to celebrate. :up:
The hell they can't...they can take him to an orphanage...or Juvy if they wanted to get rid of him.

You're only sixteen? :huh:

lol, your parents can't kick you out legally. Smoke a fat doobie to celebrate. :up:

lol im about to do that now, meetin up wit my friends at the high school in 10.

and also to that othr kid, im technaclly not a drug dealer. its more like me giving X amount of money to my friend, he buys, he sells, he givs me alot of money back. i give him a cut of profit. we re up, and buy more.

and to other kid, my mom loves me too much to get rid of me just yet, she hates me on occasion but loves me cuz i actually help her when she needs it.

and what she dun know wont hurt her :p

My family cares about what "looks good"; they see what's right in front of them. My great grandmother, grandmother, mother, and sister all are that way. ...I'm naturally oriented towards metaphysical reality, and so I'm not interested in modeling or aspiring to society's achievement careers. ...I was a godsmack.

Hope that makes some sense.

I'm the black sheep of my mother's side. They abandoned me like a wolfpack abandons a sick cub.

**** em.
woah!
that's like totally exactly how i am.
when i'm around my dads side they're just happy to see me.
but with my moms side it's like i'm always trying real hard for a little something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"