What would your parents do...

Calvin said:
I wonder what Kritish's parents will do when we tell them he's gay?
They will shun us. :csad:

And then his Dad will hook up electrodes to his wii, feed him ice cream while showing him Playboy pictorials, and then randomly show him pics of shirtless Vin Diesel and then *pOw*, jolt his junk. :csad::up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
They will shun us. :csad:

And then his Dad will hook up electrodes to his wii, feed him ice cream while showing him Playboy pictorials, and then randomly show him pics of shirtless Vin Diesel and then *pOw*, jolt his junk. :csad::up:
vin petrol isn;t that attractive nor 'hot' as a beleive the kids say nowadays....i'd go for someone better than mr fuel...

Lord Valumart said:
vin petrol isn;t that attractive nor 'hot' as a beleive the kids say nowadays....i'd go for someone better than mr fuel...
Oh.
You obviously haven't seen his Breakdancing Instructional Video.

Lord Valumart said:
He's not that bad, dude.

zeptron said:
Just out of curiosity, how would your family – parents, siblings, grandparents and so on – react to any of the following revelations? If you like, you can also can also reverse these questions to ‘what would I do if my child told me....’

So:

1. What would your family do if you told them you were doing drugs?

2. If you told them you were going to marry some one of another race?

3. What would they do if you told them you were gay?

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go?

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed?

6. What would your family do if you said you had killed a person and needed help hiding from the police?

I'd be dead

1. What would your family do if you told them you were doing drugs? Kick my ass

2. If you told them you were going to marry some one of another race? Not a god dam thing... why would it matter?

3. What would they do if you told them you were gay? Nothing at all, probs be bummed they aint getting any grandkids tho

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go? My life is my own and they have let me carve my own life how i want it to be

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed? What religion is that then?

6. What would your family do if you said you had killed a person and needed help hiding from the police?
Probs turn me in haha.

zeptron said:
Just out of curiosity, how would your family – parents, siblings, grandparents and so on – react to any of the following revelations? If you like, you can also can also reverse these questions to ‘what would I do if my child told me....’

So:

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go?

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed?

1. Try to help me

2. As long as I'm happy
It's cool with them

3. They will be upset at first
But the will be cool about later on

4. If thats my choice then
Do what I think is best for me
again they will be upset

5. They will be happy

6. They will call the police
My parents raised me to be good no matter what

Probably whine at me until i hung up the phone.

laugh

they already assume im gay, even though im not :csad:

Theyd be happy, ive already spent enough years there, dont need even more qualifications

As long as it wasnt Scientology they prob wouldnt mind.

theyd assume i was joking. they know im smart enough never to leave enough proof for anything to ever get traced back to me :)

1. What would your family do if you told them you were doing drugs? my mom would ask me what kind of drugs and my dad would force me in to a rehab program after telling me, in great detail, how i would be repeatedly raped in jail

2. If you told them you were going to marry some one of another race? they wouldn't care

3. What would they do if you told them you were gay? "i knew it!"

4. That you decided not to go to college, even though you have the grades and money to go? i have already told them that and my mom started crying and my dad was disappointed but said he understood "everyone has their own path"

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed? mom wouldn't care, she would just be happy i was religious. my dad wouldn't care unless i tried to talk to him about it. he doesn't swing that way.:woot:

hide me.

My sister mentioned to my mother last Christmas that she had been dating girls, and moms basically started hyperventilating and saying, "where did I go wrong, where did I go wrong?" Needless to say, we rarely tell her anything about our private lives.

They would be extremely disappointed in me, but they would want to help me get off them

They would probably ask why they hadn't met them already, but other than that, they'd be happy

I think they'd be extremely surprised, but they would love me all the same

That's my decision

Ooooh.....tough one seeing as my Dad is a priest! Nah, they've never enforced it on me, so I think they would respect my choice.

They would refuse

beat my ass

mom told me along time ago" if she cant use our comb,,then you cant bring her home"..

Proably kill me..really seriously

nothing

5. That you were going to change your religion to one your family has never followed? nothing

6.What would your family do if you said you had killed a person and needed help hiding from the police?

turn me over to the cops

They'd tell me it was my choice, but I'd be offered endless support- mother worked as a drugs councillor for ages.

Both: Oh really? Thats nice dear.
Never been an issue for them.

Mum: Are you sure? Well, ok then.
Dad: Cool. Does that mean you'll fix your own junk now?

Both: Find another way to accieve your potential. Education isn't the only path.

Mum: Don't bring it up around your grandmother
Dad: I'm supposed to say what exactly?

They'd call up some friends, get me some false documents and try and get me shipped outta the country. At least, my father would.

You guys got some f'd up parents.

:o

like, really seriously.

Kyalesyin said:

They'd call up some friends, get me some false documents and try and get me shipped outta the country. At least, my father would.

that's like, the best answer ever.

zeptron said:

So:

They wouldn't say much.

99.9% of them would make some joke about it and say good for you.

I don't know.

This doesn't even apply to me

A few of my bro's and sisters have already done that, so the folks wouldn't like it???

I don't know.

My father would consider me a man.

They'd want to know if I'd been drugged, and insist I saw a doctor.

Send me to Confession and have the Priest beat the gay out of me.

I'm sure they'd "consider it even" if I gave them the money I would've spent on college, then got a job.

They keep a gun, for such an occasion.

They'd turn me in, unless they were a woman/gay/black/jobless then they'd pat me on the back and explain the situation to the police, that it was alright, because I was just "cleaning up the trash."

Send me to rehab

Already did, they have no problem with it

beat the gay out of me

Apply for me and lock me in the house til I go to college

See no. 3

I asked my mother this before and she said she'll hide me back home

edit: LOL Buttman's probably Catholic like me, judging from his number 3 and 5 answers

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Thats pretty sad.
Not really. I lived with them and spoke to them for a little over 20 years. Why do I have to speak to them now that I no longer live with them?

zeptron said:

So:

1. lecture
2. if she were black or jewish probably just talk **** behind our back with some head shakes looking in our direction.
3. strongly disapprove and probably not talk as much
4. make me go
5. wouldn't care
6. help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"