Assassin's Creed Hexe

Reaction score

-To be released in 2026.
-Very spooky vibes which I don't like. I don't want to get terrified exploring the open world. It has a "fear" system.
-More linear, similar to AC Mirage. I'm assuming the open world isn't as big as AC Red.
-Elsa, is the lead character. First time, that we will get a default female-only lead in an AC game. Elsa has "powers", not ice but supernatural abilities, like controlling animals.
-16th century Europe. From what I've read before its Germany. From that link it doesn't say a specific country, instead it mentioned German soldiers.

Very spooky vibes which I don't like. I don't want to get terrified exploring the open world. It has a "fear" system.
This might be the most interesting idea they've had. It could add the tension that's been missing from their half-assed stealth mechanics since the original.

They apparently featured the fear system in Syndicate's Jack the Ripper DLC.

I didn't like exploring the spooky locations in Valhalla, especially when destroying those "cursed" collectibles. Like the sound effect really made it feel like they were some evil spirit in the surrounding. I hated it.

They apparently featured the fear system in Syndicate's Jack the Ripper DLC.

I didn't like exploring the spooky locations in Valhalla, especially when destroying those "cursed" collectibles. Like the sound effect really made it feel like they were some evil spirit in the surrounding. I hated it.
Interesting. I think Black Flag was the last one I played but Syndicate was the last one I purchased but never touched. Might boot it up and check that out.

Interesting. I think Black Flag was the last one I played but Syndicate was the last one I purchased but never touched. Might boot it up and check that out.
You should check Syndicate and Unity. Much smaller games than Black Flag, with stunning graphics that hold up to this day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"