• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad looking suit, don't like the wolverine claw marks by the bat symbol though, and the mask looks weird for some reason - too square-ish in the forehead. Not a fan of the bigass shoulder pads, either, or the ion canon looking thing running up his glove, but cool.

Could take or leave most of those details, though I did really like the cowl. Still probably the best suit in the game and it let me avoid building one from scratch. If I had, I would have made some different creative decisions (though I still tweaked it a bit). Mostly, I just wanted something to put Mr. Fassbender into.

Why are people so ashamed of the leotard I wonder? And I KNOW it was WB that INSISTED on the leotard be removed from Superman's costume, and NOT Snyder. I really wish they'd have kept it.
It's silly looking. I'm glad they've finally let it go. What makes you so sure Snyder wasn't in favor of ditching them?

Jaden-Smith-CNO-006227.jpg

Cavill lost the role to Routh in 2004 or 2005 and Amy Adams lost out to Kate Bosworth for a role in the same film. If you are a professional you move on eventually.

Adams would have been better cast in SR than Bosworth. She would have been about 31 when they filmed it, a much more believable age than Bosworth's 22.

Always been hated for it but I've always loved Kitsch. As a Bruce Wayne but I'd really like him as Terry Mcginnis in a Batman beyond Movie

lee_july31_riggins_post.jpg

Terry_McGinnis_%28Batman_Beyond%293.jpg

Last edited:
well, there wont be a Robin and I am not going to say any of these Batman possibilities are going to fail untilI see them fail as Batman.

The critics are tearing Liam Hemsworth limb for limb. I guess he will now run crying to big brother.

I am not normally a huge fan of RT,But ,Wow indeed.
I wasnt going to go to that one anyway.
I dont trust movies,
particularly thrillers that give away viritually every plot twist in their trailers .

The critics are tearing Liam Hemsworth limb for limb. I guess he will now run crying to big brother.

Stephen Holden quote on Liam H's performance:

"Mr. Hemsworth’s Adam is the blank at the center of the movie. This 23-year-old Australian hunk (“The Hunger Games”) has all the personality of a mannequin freshly shipped from the factory to Abercrombie & Fitch and still in its plastic wrap. Playing a supposedly ravenous eager beaver from a working-class Brooklyn background who will do anything to succeed, he ambles through the role like an obedient robot. Not since Taylor Lautner has Hollywood ogled a pretty boy this vacant and poorly prepared."

poor kid. he needs to go learn from his brother like dave franco with james. :o

[YT]Gm2j6aIN6MI[/YT]

by the way dave looks like a burt ward type of robin to me. :word:

Liam better thank his lucky stars he's part of the Hunger Games series. Though after seeing Paranoia, the producers of that series may be considering recasting his role, lol.

Stephen Holden quote on Liam H's performance:

"Mr. Hemsworth’s Adam is the blank at the center of the movie. This 23-year-old Australian hunk (“The Hunger Games”) has all the personality of a mannequin freshly shipped from the factory to Abercrombie & Fitch and still in its plastic wrap. Playing a supposedly ravenous eager beaver from a working-class Brooklyn background who will do anything to succeed, he ambles through the role like an obedient robot. Not since Taylor Lautner has Hollywood ogled a pretty boy this vacant and poorly prepared."

Sounds ideally suited to the next insipid Marvel snooze-fest.

Someone wants a flame war. :o

That's too bad about Paranoia. Still, his role in HG gets meatier over time (at least it does in the books), so maybe he can make a comeback from that.

Only like one person suggested Hemsworth for the role. I thought that he was fine in his side role in The Expendables 2 and The Hunger Games but he isn't a leading man...at least not yet. Give him 5 to 7 years and then see if he can lead a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"