• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavill as superman
Jon Hamm as batman
Bryan cranston as Lex Luthor
Benedict Cumberbatch as Brainiac
Joel Kinnaman as Metallo
Viola Davis as Amanda Waller

I have no problem with hamm, he is not my first choice but i will not complain.

I have a really hard time seeing Hamm as an "action" star.

Armie Hammer, supposedly one of the candidates, at the Lone Ranger premiere.

Armie-Hammer-Gucci-Suit-UpscaleHype-8.jpg

I didn't think it was possible to like him any less, but then he had to go and wear that suit.

What a *****e.

I didn't think it was possible to like him any less, but then he had to go and wear that suit.

What a *****e.
Maybe he actually liked the color and wasnt trying to offend anybody.
Just a thought.

I think there are very few male actors in Hollywood who would wear a bright red suit. So atleast he has balls, I'll give him that.

The Hartnett express makes a deceptively fast start, but then follows a meandering route through small suburban and rural stations. The Hammline keeps to a stately pace, but is far more direct. It also has free WiFi.

I have no problem with Harnett and Hamm, Harnett have the right age to play Batman.

That red custom Gucci suit is amazing...some of you just don't get fashion.

He looks great in it. I applaud anyone who is daring enough to step away from the usual (and quite boring) black and white.

yeah the brown tie did it for me.if it woulda been as bright as the rest of the suit i would have said "**** the guy!" too.

*winces* Yeah, a bright red tie with that would look really garish.

Hartnett sucks. Leave him back in 2003 where he belongs.

Hamm and Brolin are the ones im getting excited for.

Oh and Armie Hammer is still Hollywood's biggest panzy.

That's what I like about you- you just say it.

Oh, I don't see Hammer being right for the Batman role, but having the balls to wear bright colors on the red carpet indicate to me that he's far from a pansy. :oldrazz:

I wouldn't say pansy but the way he talks and behave in interviews, he comes across as floaty. And he is 100% confirmed straight and has a beautiful wife, so that's outta the way, but he definitely is floaty. He's just too.... I don't know... enthusiastic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"