Switch Bayonetta 3

About god damn time. Overall, I like the new look, even if Bayo 2 hair is the best. Looks like the summons are playable, so that will be fun.

Now, show us Jeanne.

About god damn time. Overall, I like the new look, even if Bayo 2 hair is the best. Looks like the summons are playable, so that will be fun.

Now, show us Jeanne.

I hate the search function on this site that I couldn't find the OG thread. :argh:

Kaiju fighting mechanics. I saw some in chats speculate it could have been a Scalebound mechanic.

Would not be surprised if they salvaged it from Scalebound's corpse.

And now I know who the Dante at the end of the trailer is.

PS3 era graphics aside, I am very excited. Bayonetta has that Cereza look going on, while not Virgil at the end has good old Cheshire on their sword. Makes ya think. :thf:

Last edited:
I'm just excited to see which of these upcoming games is going to make the Switch explode. We're getting close I think. Don't put it on your lap.
duNuztP.gif

I'm just excited to see which of these upcoming games is going to make the Switch explode. We're getting close I think. Don't put it on your lap.

Capcom has pulled out some dark, dark wizardry with Monster Hunter Rise.

Of the upcoming games, probably SMT 5. Expecting Game Freak to put enough effort into a game to push the limits of the system seems... optimistic. Age of Calamity it probably the game I have that threatens to blow it up the most.

PS3 era graphics aside, I am very excited. Bayonetta has that Cereza looking going on, while not Virgil at the end has good old Cheshire on their sword. Makes ya think. :thf:

We don't talk about PS3 Bayonetta...

Of the upcoming games, probably SMT 5. Expecting Game Freak to put enough effort into a game to push the limits of the system seems... optimistic. Age of Calamity it probably the game I have that threatens to blow it up the most.

Thankfully the re-release worked well on the PS4. :D

I played the original on the 360, Wii U and PS4. I wish I could say the same about the second, but I won't complain too much.

Do I think BD/SP and Arceus look like ass? Yes. Do I have them pre-ordered? Also yes. There's no stopping this train. I need the fluffy Growlithe in my life.

Oh, didn't say they would be bad, just don't think Arceus is going to push the Switch too hard, unlike BOTW. That's really all the upcoming Switch games that I thought of.

Do I think BD/SP and Arceus look like ass? Yes. Do I have them pre-ordered? Also yes. There's no stopping this train. I need the fluffy Growlithe in my life.
Just imagine what Hisuian Arcanine will look like:

ycpp10bf1li71.jpg

October release, to give Pokemon some breathing room.

For those worried about some of the trailers, Platinum's got your back

I'm gonna try to get this. Sad thing is, it may force me to get the physical version of Bayo 1.

Yes, Nintendo, Bayonetta 2 was about saving her "best friend".

Liking the new systems. Looks like Demon Masquerade replaces Umbran Climax. Also looks like Panther Within et all replaces by demons. A lot of trade offs in the combat. Not gonna lie, Viola's combat looks different enough to be quite interesting to play with her. Gonna prove her mothers proud.

Be warned, very spoilerly trailer. The character designers are having fun, though. Really need to let Jeanne in on the fun, though....:argh::argh::argh:

That is disappointing, but not exactly uncommon.

So they couldn't afford to pay Hellena Taylor more than $4000 but surely Jennifer Hale didn't take a paycut?

I don't know, there seems to be some weird questions still to be answered. Because most of the VAs are union. Calling for a boycott feels excessive.

I don't know, there seems to be some weird questions still to be answered. Because most of the VAs are union. Calling for a boycott feels excessive.
Why? Also the business practices of Platinum have been pretty bad as of late. And considering Kamiya, it's possible they've always been, we just didn't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"