Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

XML2 is my favorite, but MUA1 is amazing so far.

Huber & Brad from Easy Allies have impressions ( No final verdict, which what a review is ) of the game.

Fallowing that are video guides of characters in the game from Tony bing

Friend Code: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Impressions
11K views 1 week ago Published on 30 Jul 2019

Huber returns along with Brad to discuss their multiplayer adventures in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, as well as share their thoughts on the recently announced DLC plans at San Diego Comic Con. The panel also tackles the Joy-Con drift situation (unfortunately we recorded right before the news that Nintendo will fix affected Joy-Cons for free), the June 2019 NPD, and we finally get to talk about the Switch Lite.

Time Stamps

1:02 - Opening

3:35 << - Click to watch - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Impressions

20:30 <<- Click to watch -Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 DLC Plans

25:58 - Switch Joy-Con Drift Class Action Lawsuit

27:38 - Patron Question: Have any of us experienced Joy-Con drift?

38:09 - June 2019 NPD

51:54 - Switch Lite Announcement
56:33 - Patron Question: Who is the target audience for the Switch Lite?

1:00:55 - Patron Question: Will future Switch games in development be impacted by the Switch Lite?
1:03:10 - Patron Question: Will see see a console only Switch?

1:05:20 - Switch Hardware Revision
1:11:18 - Patron Question: What do we expect in terms of future Switch revisions?

1:16:38 - Closing

From Tony Bing

Captain America Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
9.4K views 6 days ago Published on 3 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Captain America in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Elemental ISO's are AMAZING! - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
6.9K views 4 days ago Published on 6 Aug 2019

Breakdown of why Elemental ISO's are amazing in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Spider-Man Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3.7K views 2 days ago Premiered on 7 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Spider-Man in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Hulk Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.3K views 21 hours ago Published on 9 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Hulk in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

source: Easy Allies & TonyBing Gaming Youtube channel

I didn't find this game very hard on Mighty. My brother and I finished it without much issue. We prob were the most stuck in the Dark Dimension. But we mainly stuck to 4 characters. We plan on leveling up the others and trying more combos out.

I thought this game was a blast. Really fun, solid story. Yeah I miss the RPG elements, but oh well. Game is loaded with variety.

Man sometimes I feel stupid. I'm currently in the process of trying to level up all the characters. I notice one was going super fast and I took a closer look, I had a max-ed out ISO-8 that was "Increase XP gain by 100%". Not only that, but I have two. I've only recent really started looking at ISO-8s but must have thought that said "EP".

So if you're leveling up look out for that one, it's a blue one that can't be deconstructed.

Man sometimes I feel stupid. I'm currently in the process of trying to level up all the characters. I notice one was going super fast and I took a closer look, I had a max-ed out ISO-8 that was "Increase XP gain by 100%". Not only that, but I have two. I've only recent really started looking at ISO-8s but must have thought that said "EP".

So if you're leveling up look out for that one, it's a blue one that can't be deconstructed.
Comboing that Iso with the quad 1-person team glitch...I bet you'll level up to max in like 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbWuLUr7jXY
Black Panther Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
4.9K views 6 days ago
Published on 11 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Black Panther in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Storm Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
4.6K views 4 days ago Published on 13 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Storm in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough

Ghost Rider Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3.3K views 2 days ago Published on 15 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Ghost Rider in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Scarlet Witch Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.8K views 1 day ago Published on 17 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Scarlet Witch in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Psylocke Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
624 views 2 hours ago Published on 18 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Psylocke in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

source: TonyBing Gaming Youtube channel

New up coming game mode's & actual alternative costumes coming to the game

New Game modes, DLC Character Models and More! - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
9.1K views 1 day ago Published on 20 Aug 2019

Latest round up of news for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Confirming the video above

6 hours ago
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: THE BLACK ORDER's Release Date For The Expansion Pass Revealed
Nintendo has revealed the Expansion Pass release date for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order; expected to become available by the end of September.Read more

| 8/21/2019
Filed Under: "Nintendo" Source: Nintendo
MUA3-Banner-June13.png

The first DLC Pack for Marvel and Team Ninja's Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order will be released on the 30th of September, as recently revealed by a tweet posted on Nintendo's official Twitter account.

Team Ninja has revealed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order will be getting Blade, Moon Knight, The Punisher, and Morbius — also known as the Marvel Knights — as well as a new mode called Gauntlet Mode; revealed to be an "intense series of co-op missions".

As a friendly reminder, the developer has also announced that Cyclops and Colossus will be joining the roster of playable characters in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order via a free update that is scheduled to go live on the 30th of August.

It is also worth reminding that the Marvel Knights, as well as upcoming downloadable coming, is only available for players who purchased the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Expansion Pass, as these will not be sold individually.

DLC Pack 1 of the @MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order Expansion Pass launches 09/30, as the Marvel Knights join the alliance! You can also take on an intense series of co-op missions in the new Gauntlet Mode! #MUA3

Buy now -- MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order for the Nintendo Switch™ system pic.twitter.com/IRg0u7w8tT

— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) August 20, 2019

The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years—with a new action RPG—exclusively on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is currently available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.

More Video Guides

Star-Lord Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3.3K views 2 days ago Published on 19 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Star-Lord in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Hawkeye Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.3K views 1 day ago Published on 20 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Hawkeye in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

source: TonyBing Gaming Youtube channel & GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:

Colossus & Cyclops Kit Already Partially Revealed? - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3.8K views 1 day ago Published on 22 Aug 2019

Breakdown of the X-Mansion level in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch that shows us a good portion of the potential kit for Cyclops and Colossus.

Nightcrawler Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.8K views 1 day ago Published on 22 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Nightcrawler in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2L-R7qHTw
Doctor Strange Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.2K views 1 day ago Published on 24 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Doctor Strange in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Iron Fist Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
616 views 4 hours ago Published on 25 Aug 2019

Beginners Guide to Iron Fist in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

SPIDEY, HULK & CAP MARVEL ALT COSTUMES REVEALED!!! - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)

1.4K views 4 hours ago Published on 26 Aug 2019

First batch of brand new costumes for Spider-Man, Hulk and Captain Marvel revealed for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Latest round up of news for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Confirming the above

4 hours ago
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: New Costumes To Be Added Via Free Update This Week
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order will be getting three new costumes for Spider-Man, Hulk, and Captain Marvel — which will be added via a free update later this week.Read more

| 8/26/2019
Filed Under: "Nintendo" Source: Marvel Entertainment
MUA3-Banner-August26.png

On the same day Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order was released, develop
er Team Ninja and Marvel Games announced that Cyclops and Colossus would be joining the game's roster via a free update that would become available on the 30th of August.

Cyclops and Colossus were the first two charaters to be announced that would be free for players, since other chracters like the Fantastic 4 and Marvel Knights will only be available for owners of the game's Expansion Pass.

Today, we have some gret news, as Marvel has announced that three new costumes for Spider-Man, the Hulk, and Captain Marvel will also be released — completely free of charge — on the 30th Augustalongside Cyclops and Colossus.

Symbiote Spider-Man, Planet Hulk, and Ms. Marvel are the new costumes that will be added later this week and, thankfully enough, they aren't just recolors of already existing costumes — which is something that fans will definitely appreciate.

The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years—with a new action RPG—exclusively on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is currently available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.

Lastly.

Stats Explained (Includes Max Stats Spreadsheet) - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
1.1K views 8 hours ago Published on 26 Aug 2019

Stats explained and max stats spreadsheet for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3).

source: TonyBing Gaming Youtube channel & GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

WHO IS EXCITED TO PLAY CYCLOPS?

I AM!

I forgot that was today! Lemme grab my Switch.

Cyclops & Colossus Infinity Trials and Unlock! - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
6.2K views 21 hours ago Published on 30 Aug 2019

Playthrough of the Infinity trials that unlock Cyclops and Colossus in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Cyclops & Colossus Level 100 Gameplay & Alt Costumes Unlocked! - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)

3.6K views 19 hours ago Published on 30 Aug 2019

Level 100 gameplay and costume unlocks for Cyclops and Colossus in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

How to 3 Star Planet Hulk Costume Trial - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.1K views 17 hours ago Published on 30 Aug 2019

Gameplay of the Planet Hulk Infinity Trial as well as a showcase of the awesome Planet Hulk Costume in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

How to 3 Star Captain Marvel Costume Trial - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3K views 14 hours ago Published on 30 Aug 2019

Gameplay of the Captain Marvel Infinity Trial as well as a showcase of the awesome Ms Marvel Costume in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Symbiote Spidey Gameplay & Infinity Rift Guide Requests - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
1.6K views 12 hours ago Published on 30 Aug 2019

Showcase of the awesome Symbiote Spider-Man Costume in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Also your chance to leave a suggestion below in regards to Infinity Rifts you'd like to see me do guides for.

Finally got all the characters to 100 and unlocked everything, I really hope the DLC adds new levels and enemies, cause I want more. I'm glad they gave us some really nice legitimate alternate costumes. (Serious you have to have a symbiote suit option when Venom is in the game). I hope they add more in the DLC, I get why they probably won't for all the chracters, but the one's whose pallet swaps are just lame, Like Thor. Be awesome to have Ultimate Thor/Beta Ray Bill.

Cyclops and Colossus played great, they really feel a lot more unique than the other character and make a perfect combo for that last rift.

Now give me the release date for the DLC already!

WHO IS EXCITED TO PLAY CYCLOPS?

I AM!
Seeing his wide blast gave me instant nostalgia for X-men Legends

Isnt the first release for the DLC September 30th?

Isnt the first release for the DLC September 30th?

Awesome, I was thinking it would be late October/November.
it's also in post # 407 on this very page where it was mentioned new modes are coming in an article & video . Any way I got new beginners Guide's

How to Beat Slim Chance Infinity Trial with Zero Deaths - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
1.2K views 1 day ago

Cyclops Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
6.2K views 1 day ago

Colossus Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
4.7K views 1 day ago

How to 3 Star Infinite Darkness Infinity Trial - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
1K views 3 days ago

hqdefault.jpg

How to Beat Towering Terror in under 4:30 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
1.3K views 3 days ago

New COTV Artwork and Additional Story Confirmed? - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
5.2K views 4 days ago Published on 4 Sep 2019

Latest round up of news for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Reason #457 Why Colossus is the Best - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
5.8K views 3 days ago Published on 4 Sep 2019

Reason #457 why Colossus is the best in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr0FSIoZ7WA
Thor Beginners Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.8K views 3 days ago Published on 5 Sep 2019

Beginners Guide to Thor in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Contains breakdown of stats, abilities, best team bonuses, ISO-8/ Build Guide setup and Infinity Trial Walkthrough.

Cable, Gambit, Iceman, and Phoenix will be available December 23rd in Rise of the Phoenix DLC expansion 2, followed by Shadow of Doom DLC expansion 3 in Spring 2020.

Last edited:
I always figured Gambit, Iceman, and Phoenix where pretty much guarantee. But I was pretty shocked to see Cable. I was certain it was going to be Beast. I am annoyed it appears to just be more Gantlet stuff. I would like it more if it had cutscenes for each character in the little story they add and if we just had a few new arenas instead of the same levels I've already played a couple dozen times.

This game makes me tempted to get a Switch. I might consider if they come out a deluxe package that has all DLC

Heck yes I'm stoked to play this DLC soon. Can't wait for my team of Jean, Storm, Cyclops, and Iceman. Anyone know what time this becomes available? Midnight my time?

Edit: I thought this was coming out on the 21st not the 23rd lol dammit

I always figured Gambit, Iceman, and Phoenix where pretty much guarantee. But I was pretty shocked to see Cable. I was certain it was going to be Beast. I am annoyed it appears to just be more Gantlet stuff. I would like it more if it had cutscenes for each character in the little story they add and if we just had a few new arenas instead of the same levels I've already played a couple dozen times.

Looks like the X-men DLC were going for MUA2 veterans. I would have liked another X-woman honestly but I'm happy with this.

Last edited:
Is anyone playing the X-Men dlc yet? Are Gambit and Cable any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"