Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Man I love this game I’ve finished it on mighty and superior. Currently on Ultimate. Unlocked Loki and this bad boy yesterday

[C62FAE28-813D-4DFE-B3DF-4B7757B650D5.jpeg 6A5E766B-6D3F-4A55-920D-CAF2A0017360.jpeg 2B3FC18B-2898-4892-88D1-F63000AF3CCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone unlocked the alt skins yet. I only have one and I've seen three. Are they all just color swaps?

I am only about half way into story mode but I was wondering who are you 4 favorite characters to us? So far with were I am my team I like to use the most is spiderman, worvern, wasp and ms Marvel. I have been trying to use a lot of characters but I would say those are my 4 favorites so far.

From early on: Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Scarlet Witch, and Nightcrawler.

The list changes once more characters are unlocked. Storm and Ms Marvel are tied as my favourite in the game.

How many hours have you played? I am still on my first play threw and the highest level I have gotten any one is like 27 so far compared to you having like 80 lol
I think I’m at 60 hours. Just says 10 days now but when I arrange my games by hours played it’s ahead of Pokémon go which was 55 hours.

Anyone unlocked the alt skins yet. I only have one and I've seen three. Are they all just color swaps?
I haven't unlocked them all, but at this point I'm certain they're all palette swaps, really annoyed the hell out of me when I realized that.

That is very annoying because of the few skins I've seen they all look like palette swaps. That just lazy. Unless they save some for DLC.

I can’t even put in words how bummed I was when I got to the x-mansion and Storm wasn’t there. It was a good chapter but at the end I was losing like crazy and still progressing lol.

Marvel/Nintendo should get a game made of Elsa Bloodstone I really like her right now.

Scarlet Witch and Miles are my mains. I try to put one week character in now so that I can level them up while three higher level characters do the real work. Got wolverine caught up yest. the started on Black Widow.

Currently on the Xavier Institute level and GOD this is making me want an X-Men Legends 3

Only if it's made by Raven, if they're even still a company. I strangely find the game play in MAU3 a major downgrade from XML and the older MAU games.

They really peaked with XML2. MUA3 is the best looking game with a big fun roster, but its RPG elements drag it down. I liked seeing powers take on different effects as you level them up in older games. Every power has the same levelling in this game and the ISOs aren't a fun mechanic.

For example, Jean's Pyrokine Blast in MUA 2 eventually becomes fiery when you level it up. In MUA3, all the moves look the same so you don't really feel the work you've put into levelling them up.

They really peaked with XML2. MUA3 is the best looking game with a big fun roster, but its RPG elements drag it down. I liked seeing powers take on different effects as you level them up in older games. Every power has the same levelling in this game and the ISOs aren't a fun mechanic.

This 100%. I said the same thing on Reddit the other day.

I can’t even put in words how bummed I was when I got to the x-mansion and Storm wasn’t there. It was a good chapter but at the end I was losing like crazy and still progressing lol.

Marvel/Nintendo should get a game made of Elsa Bloodstone I really like her right now.

Scarlet Witch and Miles are my mains. I try to put one week character in now so that I can level them up while three higher level characters do the real work. Got wolverine caught up yest. the started on Black Widow.

I got more guid's from my boy tony bing sorry I was way to busy this weekend .

In-depth ISO-8 Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
6K views 3 days ago Published on 26 Jul 2019

In-depth Guide to ISO8 in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3) for the Nintendo Switch. Includes details on how to unlock all 4 slots, how to manage, where to farm and a look at some of the best ISO-8 available at end game.

Ultimate XP Farming Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
8.4K views 1 day ago Published on 27 Jul 2019

Everything you need to know to power level to victory in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3) for the Nintendo Switch.

source : TonyBingGaming

is the max level 99?

According to my boy tony bing where the level cap's involved it's 100.

Last edited:
This 100%. I said the same thing on Reddit the other day.
Yeah, I miss that little detail. You can see some have it, like any leveled up ice attacks will actually freeze the character in ice. beyond that not much.

Also because several character have ice attacks I think Iceman is certain for the dlc.

Just got done fighting Dormammu and it’s quite clear that Team Ninja have no idea what an easy or “friendly” mode even is. And time that you get to perform a revival is bs.

Dormamu is when I had to go down to friendly. It was pretty rough.

Beat the game last night after about 18 hours of game time. My 4 main charters are at levels 39-43 right now. I didn't do much when it comes to infinity challenges only did like 5 of them so far. I will get into more of them latter but I need to play more Mario maker 2 and also smash bros. Smash I have only put like 5 hours into.

X-Men Legends are definitely better. Though I don't think Mau2 was under RavenGames.
the people that actually made the game were from raven studio's and they said they did indeed make it to the people of game informer. it's in video pod cast which was put in both this thread and in where are the marvel games ? thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"