• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Even if they just stick you with four abilities, each one only has 3 upgrades? I miss the RPG elements of the game.

Loving it so far but I agree they could have let you use your abilities more often.

How do you change skins? I love Scarlett witch but I bet she has a better outfit

It sounds like there are not a lot of skins in the game yet. What there are, you have to unlock.

I will say, I like a LOT of what they have done. Just finished Shadowlands, and they are doing a decent job of adding characters. Each character's basic attacks are different, which is a great decision. Separating ultras out of there is probably a good idea as well. I just wish there were more options to tinker with special moves. The Alliance hexagon is pretty much what I'm looking for, but on a individual basis. I am not expecting individual stat points to tinker with, but I would love to have some room to tinker with special abilities. At least show us what is going to unlock.

I’m liking it so far. I do also wish there were more abilities like in XML and the other MUAs but I guess we’ll see more in the next game.

I got two video's one show casing some of the alternate costume from my boy Tony bing & the other is a impression's video from Victor Lucas of EPN.tv / the Electricplay ground with a full review of this game which he said will be on Monday.

Final Secret Characters Confirmed!! - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
19K views 2 days ago
Published on 18 Jul 2019

Features details on the final 2 playable characters for Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch as well as a showcase of some of the costumes we can unlock via the Infinity Trials.

From the electric play ground Impressions the full review to fallow on Monday . It's the Second to last segment inthe video below

hqdefault.jpg

Electric Playground Live - Polymega, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 - July 19, 2019

556 views 9 hours ago Published on 07/20/2019
#MarvelUltimateAlliance3 #Polymega #ComicCon

Welcome to EP Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool from the heart of downtown Vancouver at the VFS Cafe! Today on the show, we speak with the maker of the new retro console the Polymega, which can run games from many classic consoles like the NES, Genesis, and PlayStation! We also discuss the biggest Comic Con news in the Rundown, have our first impressions of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, review Disney's new take on The Lion King, and more!

Source: TonyBingGaming & The Electric Playground Network | EPN

So far I'm pretty underwhelmed with the game. It seems like they didn't put in as much care as the old games. Like, if I'm talking to an NPC with Wolverine, don't specifically mention Wolverine in the dialogue.

They used to do special interactions if you talked to NPCs with specific characters.

The gameplay is also a confusing mess, and good lord they spike the difficulty up at random places. It keeps me from playing any different characters because I have to stick with who I have leveled up.

It's a balancing thing. Each character's have their light and heavy attacks unique, which definitely helps with the general gameplay, and not reliant on special abilities to make a character unique. And I love the Alliance Hexagon.

And the difficulty spikes are rough. **** Ultron.

So far I'm pretty underwhelmed with the game. It seems like they didn't put in as much care as the old games. Like, if I'm talking to an NPC with Wolverine, don't specifically mention Wolverine in the dialogue.

They used to do special interactions if you talked to NPCs with specific characters.

The gameplay is also a confusing mess, and good lord they spike the difficulty up at random places. It keeps me from playing any different characters because I have to stick with who I have leveled up.
Here fallow this video's tip's from my friend Tony Bing on this difficulty thing. I hope it'll help you out. He's doing some more later

Top 5 Tips for New Players - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3.1K views 21 hours ago Published on 20 Jul 2019

Top 5 Tips to help you dominate in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

source: TonyBingGaming Youtube Channel

Well in the first MUA game you can talk to Invisible Woman about Franklin Richards. When you do this as the other members of the Fantastic 4 she refers to them by their first names. But the rest of the conversation is the same as what she has with everyone else.

Beat the game. I recommend playing on friendly if you want to just enjoy the story and sticking with the same team throughout the game. Unless you want to grind to keep everybody level.

I straight up hate this game so far. Feels like a chore to play especially if you like trying different characters. I may just drop it for fire emblem not sure if I'll come back to it and I'm not grinding to get the secret characters.

This game needs QOL patches up the wazoo

I have to admit to finding this game pretty hard. There are a lot of familiar things about it like cut scenes, dialogue interactions, breakable environments, and flashy characters powers, but I was struggling to actually get through certain parts. Part of the problem is that elements of the game are poorly explained (like synergies, ISO8, etc) and another part is that it really depends on you having a solid team dynamic with characters levelled up and powered up.

I was finally able to play fairly solidly and make it through more infinity trials with a team of: Ms Marvel, Storm, Miles Morales Spider-man, and a rotating 3rd character until I unlocked Magneto. Fully upgrading Ms Marvel's Sweet Combo Attack (multi-punches) early is what got me through a lot of challenging boss fights. Miles' High Voltage Line (electrifying the ground) and Storm's Ice (freezing enemies) are great for combos. Upping shock damage makes Storm and Miles even more effective. Magneto's heavy attack clumps enemies together making it super useful. Too bad Storm and Magneto are unlocked so late though.

So my main team is: Storm, Magneto, Ms Marvel, and Miles Spider-man

Sometimes I swap out the champions for Black Panther, Thor, or Scarlet Witch for a royalty vibe.

Yeah I’m on friendly and some of these bosses are freaking hard...on friendly I shouldn’t be dying this much...

Fallowing on how to make the game less hard here's the fallow up video I promised for yesterday but the hype was down and I didn't see it come til 12 lunch time eastern time when I was at work.

Any way here's what Tony bing my buddy put up guid wise Especially on ISO -8's. Fallowing
video Reviews and impression from both the easy allies & victor Lucas final verdict on the game

Here fallow this video's tip's from my friend Tony Bing on this difficulty thing. I hope it'll help you out. He's doing some more later

Top 5 Tips for New Players - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
3.1K views 21 hours ago Published on 20 Jul 2019

Top 5 Tips to help you dominate in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

source: TonyBingGaming Youtube Channel

Alliance Enhancement Guide - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
4.3K views 3 days ago Published on 21 Jul 2019

Before spenging any of your Alliance Enhancement points in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3) makes sure to check out this in depth breakdown.

How to get 4x XP on a Hero - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
4.9K views 2 days ago Published on 22 Jul 2019

Thanks to a tip on the channel from Mike Stevens it's now possible to get 4 times the XP and ISO-8 Bonus on an individual hero for power levelling them in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on the Nintendo Switch.

BEST ISO IN THE GAME? - 100% XP Bonus ISO Location - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (MUA3)
2.3K views 1 day ago Published on 23 Jul 2019

Walkthrough of where to find one of the best ISO's in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Nintendo Switch. The elusive 100% XP Bonus ISO!

Lastly the video Reviews

hqdefault.jpg

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Final Review! - Electric Playground

1.5K views 1 day agoPublished on 07/23/2019
#Marvel #MarvelUltimateAlliance3 #Avengers

Victor Lucas has spent all weekend playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, so here's his final review! Official EPN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3v0yazqx5Y&t=118s
Frame Trap - Episode 86 "Ultimate Alliance"
19K views 2 days ago Published on 22 Jul 2019

Ben, Kyle, and Damiani discuss Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Void Bastards, and the latest Borderlands 2 DLC. They also get heated talking about how game companies can better utilize and support their passionate fans.

TIMESTAMPS

02:29 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

24:56 - Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary

42:58 - Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
01:22:27 - Caught in a Frame Trap: Classic Video Game Questions Actually Asked on Jeopardy

01:31:47 - Void Bastards

01:45:40 - HOTTAKE: Can games do a better job of utilizing and supporting their passionate communities?

02:20:20 - Email

source: TonyBingGaming Youtube Channel , The Electric Playground Network | EPN&
Easy Allies

Last edited:
You can totally tell they were thinking of doing mobile game micro transaction horse manure in this game. The amount of stupid currencies in this is annoying. ISO 78 thing sucks. WTH do you need 2 different currencies for everything? Really hate this game.

Just unlocked Loki. It wasn't as hard as I expected and he's pretty awesome.

I finally beat the story of the game. Overall I really enjoy it and gonna try to 100% it. It does get really hard with boss fights. A few times I had to level up with the infinity trials just to get by, it's nice to have that challenge but unfortunately at the end I couldn't switch out characters cause I would often hang on by a thread, I was pretty much locked in with 4.

I have a few minor gripes, I miss having hub worlds. Just areas to take it easy explore, talk to characters. It was a nice atmosphere the first game had. Just nice to wonder around the areas. I really miss the character select have all the characters standing together and I really miss having announcer say the primary team name.

The only thing I absolutely hate and angered me so much is that the alternate costumes are just recoloring. Not that that's always a bad thing, the first costume I got was armored Spider-man and that looks cool. But then I saw Ms Marvel's and it was just sad. It's just so insultingly lazy, I know it's a lot of characters and probably a lot more time consuming to do than the first game, but still. The best thing about that first game is you could mix and match all these character and their different time periods all you want. Everything else I didn't like I consider minor but this was a major blow to me.

Can anyone give specific instruction on how to break past those enchanted barrier cubes that’s blocking the way to the iso-8 crate or whatever? It says to put in two actions, I’m doing it but the barrier won’t break.

Can anyone give specific instruction on how to break past those enchanted barrier cubes that’s blocking the way to the iso-8 crate or whatever? It says to put in two actions, I’m doing it but the barrier won’t break.
Hold down ZL for the synergy(combined with two characters) attacks. It will flash the icon for the type of attacks that character have. Put two characters which each of the attack require next to each other. This can be a little finicky, you need the characters next to each other and right up against the barrier. If one the other character is to far away or there's another character between them the their attacks won't connect. Try that.

It's possible none of your team doesn't have the require type of attack, but I never had to switch anyone out for it.

Currently on the Xavier Institute level and GOD this is making me want an X-Men Legends 3
I had the exact same thought, fighting sentinels with this gameplay was a real nostalgia trip. In fact I'd love it even if it was only an expansion to this game, all new story content, bunch of new X characters, and you can only play as those character until you beat it. A guy can dream.

Um yes to XML3!

Random490- thanks for the instructions it worked!
No problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"