• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Best Superhero Movie of 2014

After seeing all 4, I vote for Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

too bad the OP meant live movies or i'd have said iron man captain America heroes united

Captain America: The Winter Soldier by a country mile for me...

Definitely between Cap & DOFP

Ok after watching TWS/X-Men/GOTG about 3 times each.

I say TWS/X-Men are at the top. Both I like for different reasons and both have good re-watch ability. GOTG after viewing a few more times does not beat TWS or X-Men in terms of story at least for me, but this was the funnier of the three and I like the spaceships and cosmic stuff.

So I say

1) TWS
2) X-Men: DOFP
3) GOTG

Oh GOTG isn't even on the poll!

Time for a new poll

Sin city is out and I don't think many care about Big Hero 6

There hasn't been much hype for it in general superhero movie circles, and for the purposes of this thread I don't see many voting for that over the big four this year

Last edited:
It seriously should just be between TWS, TASM2, DOFP and GOTG.

There hasn't been much hype for it in general superhero movie circles, and for the purposes of this thread I don't see many voting for that over the big four this year

General superhero movie circles rarely care about these kinds of films, Frozen for example blew up after it came out.

Sin City too since that's a CBM.

TMNT is a CBM but Turtles is mostly a Television franchise.

But when it comes down to it, is anyone going to really vote for Sin City or even TMNT?

It's pretty much going to be a 3 horse race regardless.

Time for a new poll

Sin city is out and I don't think many care about Big Hero 6

Its not being discussed here that much but its not an indication it won't do well.

Wreck-It Ralph did really well and this is Disney Animation's first film since Frozen, so this should do well at the box office.

Big Hero 6 is the only movie left I intend on seeing this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"