Biggest Box Office Flops

Baron Munchausen is also one of my favorite movies. Gilliam really has had a long run of really bad luck as evidenced by the death of Heath Ledger.

Will the "Clone Wars" movie be on this list?

i have no idea how it could be classified as a bad movie.:huh:
It's funny that 'RT' has a Tomatometer Range of around 30-40% for the film, and everyone I talk to(away from these boards) think it's a utter piece of garbage. The CGI was overload-bad, the only people I see enjoying this film are thoses who suffer from ADD. When you think lowest-common denominator crap, you're thinking of anything with "Movie" in a title of it's own(yes, I'm talking about 'Scary Movie' too, capech?) or simply put, anything written/directed by two hacks. And, when you're thinking "bad", you look at "bad" films like: 'Speed Racer', which rank well below average on majority's list. 'Speed Racer' may be Oscar-worthy in your mind, but majority rules that it is indeed classified as a "bad movie".

Baron Munchausen is also one of my favorite movies. Gilliam really has had a long run of really bad luck as evidenced by the death of Heath Ledger.

I certainly hope so, it's about time Mister Lucas gets a taste of the term "failure" in box-office count, he was the reason for 'Indy IV' being 50/50, good/bad in my eyes, Speilberg couldn't save us all from Luca's bad taste.

It's funny that 'RT' has a Tomatometer Range of around 30-40% for the film, and everyone I talk to(away from these boards) think it's a utter piece of garbage. The CGI was overload-bad, the only people I see enjoying this film are thoses who suffer from ADD. When you think lowest-common denominator crap, you're thinking of anything with "Movie" in a title of it's own(yes, I'm talking about 'Scary Movie' too, capech?) or simply put, anything written/directed by two hacks. And, when you're thinking "bad", you look at "bad" films like: 'Speed Racer', which rank well below average on majority's list. 'Speed Racer' may be Oscar-worthy in your mind, but majority rules that it is indeed classified as a "bad movie".

how is that movie for people with ADD??:huh:

you must clearly not know what ADD is then...

Clone Wars has already made back its budget 5 times over.

how is that movie for people with ADD??:huh:

you must clearly not know what ADD is then...
An over-crowded pile of watercolors being flush down a toilet, that was all I could remember from 'Speed Racer' after walking out, along with a bloody-damn headache. So you go ahead and you worship this film for what it ain't, I don't care. I'm just so glad that it was a box-office disaster for the pain it caused me, and if only every film made by those two hacks could go down in that direction, I'd be smiling forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"