Bitcoin Era

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Is anyone remotely familiar with this? Ive read a few - seemingly genuine articles about this recently and how good of an investment it is, but it seems too good to be true.

What's the deal?

Nope, all I know about BitCoin is this TikTok:

And she also mentions "Ethereum"(?) - What's going to be next, huh? Monopoly moola?

This may sound lame and/or old school to some, but I think currency value should based on production and goods. I don't like the idea of creating currency based on demand for it. It seems like a house of cards from where I sit.

That being said, I have only a superficial understanding of crypto currency.

This may sound lame and/or old school to some, but I think currency value should based on production and goods. I don't like the idea of creating currency based on demand for it. It seems like a house of cards from where I sit.

That being said, I have only a superficial understanding of crypto currency.
I think Netflix has a docuseries about it.

Read info on the Internet. BTC is the most popular crypto for the moment. However, there are many others, less expensive ones.

Whether it is Bitcoin, Ethereum, or something else. It really does not matter. You are essentially buying into the concept that will take over from fiat currency sooner or later. I am working on creating my own white label crypto exchange cause I believe it's a future

Last edited:
The whole concept sounds kind of shaky to me. Unless it's based on some sort of production, I just don't see its value, but, hey, I'm the furthest thing from an economist.

The hilarious thing I have seen, with a lot of the hacking and theft going on, that the crypto bros are so close to realizing they are vulnerable to a 1920's situation, but they still go on as if it is the future. It isn't.

And here I thought the SpiceDAO was a hilarious misunderstanding of IP and copyright law.

This new MTG DAO completely blows it out of the water. And has gotten WOTC's attention quicker.

57726061-10808609-image-a-19_1652351947903.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"