Shazam Black Adam spin off with The Rock

JLD-Casting-Call-Constantine.jpg

:ninja:
I wouldn’t hate it, but I’ve been pulling for him to play Mr. Freeze for awhile.

Pierce Brosnan seems like the perfect choice.

I wouldn’t hate it, but I’ve been pulling for him to play Mr. Freeze for awhile.

a one off freeze arc in the next batman would be great...Have another bigger villain too

there are a few Fates. the newest one is young college student and POC(Khalid).The classical one is Kent nelson part of JSA and older

Interesting thanks, seems I am only familiar with the younger version.

So when are we gonna get a section for this thing?

I’m so glad I didn’t see his post when he first posted it, because I would be desperate for a follow-up and unable to contain myself for another 4 hours.

Damn. Was kind of hoping for a costume reveal, but I should’ve figured that would wait until filming starts.

Cant believe its almost time to shoot that, feels like so long ago since they annouced it.
Im hoping we get a few Set pictures early on, im curious about the costumes and overall visual they go for.

I swear that rumor shows up every couple days without any proof and is pretty much debunked. If there was any truth to it the Snyderverse would be restored because the Rock has all the clout.

Lol people really run with this made up stuff. Black Adam starts shooting this week, but they're fighting, apparently.

And Snyder or his "verse" doesn't have much to do with The Rock wanting to fight Superman, even Cavill specifically. They don't need Snyder to work w Cavill.

Lol people really run with this made up stuff. Black Adam starts shooting this week, but they're fighting, apparently.

And Snyder or his "verse" doesn't have much to do with The Rock wanting to fight Superman, even Cavill specifically. They don't need Snyder to work w Cavill.
That’s the thing that gets me the most. We’ve got individual movies with Momoa, Gal and Ezra on the way. If (and it’s a big “if”) Cavill does end up in this, that hardly constitutes a Snyderverse.

Also... lol, they really think the Rock gives a ****?

That’s the thing that gets me the most. We’ve got individual movies with Momoa, Gal and Ezra on the way. If (and it’s a big “if”) Cavill does end up in this, that hardly constitutes a Snyderverse.

Also... lol, they really think the Rock gives a ****?

There’s legitimate rumors about him doing cameos, but we’ll see where that goes. Witcher S2 just wrapped too. Lol

And that’s the best bit lol... why would Johnson give a **** about more Snyder films? It makes zero sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"