Shazam Black Adam spin off with The Rock

He's bringing that Scorpion King energy.

1a0QwRT.gif

I'm hyped. The whole from a slave to a God, and he being the most powerful force of the DCU (changing the hierarchy of power) is gonna piss off some fans of other characters, though. :)

Very very curious to see if Zachary Levi’s new Shazam suit is any indication of what Black Adam’s suit will look like.

Also when tf is Adam gonna get his own section?

The Rock laying the smack down on Hawkman! :wow::funny:

Motion Capture suit for Doctor Fate? Not a huge fan of that.
I know it makes things easier and all, but im just a fan of practical suits as much as possible.

But anyway, im still super hyped that they got Pierce Brosnan for the role.

Considering The Flash and Shazam in the last few weeks, the complete lack of paparazzi photos is kind of wild.

Are they employing that Mandalorian tech, I wonder?

Also based on this pic, but without any actual confirmation, I wonder if Hounsou is in on this.
Since both movies (Shazam 2 and Black Adam) are shooting in Atlanta, it wouldn't be difficult for Hounsou to appear in both.

Did we learn nothing from Green Lanterns cgi suit?

I can understand Fates helmet being fake but the entire thing?

I’m curious why Fate, of all the characters, would need a CG suit. It’s not an Iron Man situation…

Probably the same reason Keatons new Batsuit it CG, they're older actors and its not all that practical to put them in physical suits

I guess so.

Also stopped by to point out how similar the boots on the new Shazam suits look to what we could see from the pic The Rock posted a few weeks back. Feeling like there’s going to be a good sense of continuity as far as the costuming goes.

Did we learn nothing from Green Lanterns cgi suit?

I can understand Fates helmet being fake but the entire thing?

Lol it’s one movie out of the plenty that have used them and have been fine. And I’m sure it’s not the same VFX team anyway.

I’m curious why Fate, of all the characters, would need a CG suit. It’s not an Iron Man situation…

I think they plan to create cosmic and ethereal visual effects in Dr Fate's costume, things like fluids, steam and moving sand, not just textures like in the costumes of the current heroes.

e7d44f979a804ca4afcfe1b1df41b78bxl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"