• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Black Panther costume thread

Untitled-39a8c037fa5404875.gif

Yeah...I know what it looks like... :funny: Does anyone know WHY it does that? Because as of right now it just reminds me of being in high school and all the *****ebags would put neon lights all under their cars and dashboards... pretty much anywhere they could feasibly stick a gaudy light, they did. :oldrazz:

Yeah...I know what it looks like... :funny: Does anyone know WHY it does that? Because as of right now it just reminds me of being in high school and all the *****ebags would put neon lights all under their cars and dashboards... pretty much anywhere they could feasibly stick a gaudy light, they did. :oldrazz:

I assume it lights up when the suit is activated or deactivated.

I assume it lights up when the suit is activated or deactivated.

That's the thing...I thought it was just a suit. Activated or deactivated from doing what? I was hoping this wasn't gonna be like an Iron Man type situation where he had a tech suit...just the vibranium weave.

That's the thing...I thought it was just a suit. Activated or deactivated from doing what? I was hoping this wasn't gonna be like an Iron Man type situation where he had a tech suit...just the vibranium weave.

In the comics, he’s got a tech-suit that forms around him now. Sort of like Star Lord’s helmet in the Guardians movies. Black Panther’s Civil War suit was a traditional suit but he appears to get a new tech-suit like the one from the comics in his movie. I don’t know how Stark-like it is…like if it has an HUD or and AI interface or what though.

I think the suit will just expulse/ shoot energy that it had stored within the weave but the way it looks it seems that maybe the suit has its own computer and its connected to.tchallas brain/ nervous system to react on command. He probably also has a hud display im guessing

His tech suit has formed onto him since 1998 when Priest introduced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"