• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guardians of the Galaxy Bradley Cooper IS Rocket Raccoon

Vin Diesel is supposedly lined up for additional future Marvel roles other than Groot Think its the same for Cooper?.

A video of Cooper's impersions.

[YT]?v=tNVxTynX4Y0[/YT]

those are some bad impressions. doesn't matter though they saw something they like from him, so i am not worried.

I thought some of those were pretty good. His Bale one was **** though haha

See, what I imagined when I read Rocket, was a "badass" Mr. Krabs from spongebob.

Bahahaha but mr krabs is a badass!

Someone posted this pic on another site and I just have to share...

atysjaD.jpg

As for cooper, I hope he doesn't try a british accent. I hate when Americans try british accents in films! Just make the character have the same sort of voice as super mario did in that awful super mario movie

As for cooper, I hope he doesn't try a british accent. I hate when Americans try british accents in films! Just make the character have the same sort of voice as super mario did in that awful super mario movie

But Bob Hoskins is English... :woot:

I was hoping for Statham but Cooper might actually pull this off.

Haha I wouldn't call him a master. Pretty good casting. Nice little easy job for Cooper since I'm sure his schedule is ridiculous. As for promotion, it won't be Chris Pratt or Cooper who they'll promote. It'll be that there is a badass raccoon and a badass tree in this. People won't be saying he did ya check out that new movie with Bradley Cooper, they'll be saying he did ya see the movie with the awesome raccoon in it. Ever since this was announced it has been my.most anticipated Marvel movie which I guess isnt sayong much because I'm already tired of the Marvel movies. I'm bored with them. Just waay too many. But this does look great

atysjaD.jpg

Cooper is able to a pretty good London accent, he did it in The A-Team and in another movie with Rainn Wilson were he played a rock star.

Does casting an A-lister for voice work actually help the movie? like would transformers have made more money with brad pitt (or someone that fits) as optimus prime? what does Cooper (or vin) bring to the role that a voice actor wouldn't. all the old disney movies seemed to do fine without hiring a-listers. i wonder if it really is cost effective.

Does casting an A-lister for voice work actually help the movie? like would transformers have made more money with brad pitt (or someone that fits) as optimus prime? what does Cooper (or vin) bring to the role that a voice actor wouldn't. all the old disney movies seemed to do fine without hiring a-listers. i wonder if it really is cost effective.

I doubt they're too concerned with cost.

Haha I wouldn't call him a master. Pretty good casting. Nice little easy job for Cooper since I'm sure his schedule is ridiculous. As for promotion, it won't be Chris Pratt or Cooper who they'll promote. It'll be that there is a badass raccoon and a badass tree in this. People won't be saying he did ya check out that new movie with Bradley Cooper, they'll be saying he did ya see the movie with the awesome raccoon in it. Ever since this was announced it has been my.most anticipated Marvel movie which I guess isnt sayong much because I'm already tired of the Marvel movies. I'm bored with them. Just waay too many. But this does look great

See, I wonder. Cause Pratt is the star of the film, you would think they'd promote him at least as much as the other too

He goes on the worldwide promotional tour and all the talk shows to sell the movie to audiences

And, yes, this is a movie that needs to be sold to audiences

I like Cooper, but this is him just getting the role due to star power instead of Greg Ellis being brought back. I would've welcomed the latter.

I like Cooper, but this is him just getting the role due to star power instead of Greg Ellis being brought back. I would've welcomed the latter.

"Brought back"? That makes no sense.

Seconded. Cooper had better be ####ing AMAZING.

I think they wanted clarification about where Ellis previously voiced Rocket Raccoon which was in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Also, Venomfan, you're wrong about Transformers. While no one went to Transformers because of Hugo Weaving or Peter Cullen, I know many who went to the third one because Leonard Nimoy was voicing the new Transformer in it.

Marvel wants as many fail safes in mind as possible because this will be a very expensive film. I'm undecided about Cooper but the more people complain about his casting, the more I want to take his side.

Didn't care for Rocket's voice in EMH – like at all.

erase from your minds the video game and emh version of RR. They have no bearing on any aspect of this production. which should have been obvious.

oreo.jpg

"Found raccoon for "Guardians of the Galaxy!" A Raccoon named Oreo, and it will be used as a model for Rocket Raccoon, (meaning that appearance and movements are copied exactly from Oreo.) "We are happy to share the news, our raccoon Oreo got his chance to star. He can work in James Gunn's 'Guardians of the Galaxy', and will be a model for the Jet raccoon. This news is very pleased us and we are so happy to be a part of this project. All, and especially James Gunn, refer to the Oreo with kindness and respect, and as always, our little friend is attracting attention to himself. We are very grateful for this opportunity and can not wait for the film."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"