Brave New World? Exposed to the World?

The Showstopper

Empathic Mimic
Reaction score
It seems the last episode of this season will be entitled Brave New World. That coupled with the producers saying this season will end in a world changing way has got me thinking that the world will finally learn of people with abilities, and they will no longer live in secret.

What do you guys think???

That's what I'm thinking too. It feels like a lot of this volume is build up for something big, and I think the after effects will be felt in the next season.

I'm guessing they'll try to change the status quo to maybe renew interest. An "exposed" world will be interesting to see, since it was what they were trying to prevent for the earlier seasons.

Yah I get this feeling too, our Heroes will now know what its like to have people know about there kind. Will ordinary people dislike people with abilitys? Know what'd be intresting? If they saw the whole Peter V.s Sylar fight and was afraid of Peter even though he saved the world. Now talk about justice that'd be. Claire will either be considered a monster or cool by her class mates. Matt, will he be able to find a job after people finding out? Will people be able to take Mohinder serious? Will people fear Peter at the hospital or welcome his help? If we do get a next Volume this could be whats about? Will be accept them at all? Could it like the old times where it was Whites V.S Blacks? Will Samuel {if he's still a live}Play this? Maybe hey'll split the team, be the magneto of Heroes, tell people with abilitys that they won't ever accept us and that they should go to War, some may agree with him if normal people don't accept them. Than we'd have Heroes like Peter/Hiro/Claire who will question there own life for a few episodes. I don't think Peter/Hiro would go to his side seeing that they'd figure things out this Volume what he's up to. However they'd have to think for a while about what side there on and than of course say no to the idea, maybe form there own thing. Matt might join Samuel, maybe stupid Claire. Sylar hmm, have no idea where this nutt case might go if he's still a live by than. Peter might have to control this guy if people start to see him as a monster, he's bound to go off on them. Tracey, might have problems with her, will people give her a job? Could be an intresting thing if Kring and co do things right.

Maybe they will start some sort of government mission to capture them

Maybe they will start some sort of government mission to capture them

That's season 3 dude. I think the logical consequence is "normal" people discriminating the specials, using them for their own gain and blaming them for all sorts of stuff. It's kind of a X-men rip off but it would be realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"