Falcon and Winter Soldier BUCKY BARNES is the WINTER SOLDIER

Someone on Twitter posted a Tweet saying Steve's arc and ending in Endgame was BS and out of character, and Stan reposted it on his Instagram story, implying he agrees with it.

Why does he agree with it?

I don’t know? He just reposted the person’s tweet. He didn’t say anything himself, but him reposting it makes it look like he agreed with it.

It was stupid for him to post that then.

....I’d assume he posted it because he agreed with it

He posted a surprised emoji, which can mean a lot of things, but recently, he said in an interview with Men's Health that he approved of Steve's ending, and he said on other occasions that he liked the ending.
The emoji can mean that he is surprised that people are still talking about it; it may be that we will have an answer in the series, it may be thousands of things.

I hope Winter Soldier can get some of that edge back he had as a villain in TWS.

I love that Bucky cut his hair for this show even though personally he looked more badass with the long hair

I hope they give Bucky some badass action scenes that remind us of what he was capable of as the Winter Soldier, even though is a hero now.

His story has the recipe for some serious drama, but they've barely scratched the surface so far. I hope this series delves more into it.
Hopefully that is a big part of what these shows are for. Aside from introducing new characters like She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and Moon Knight, to give a lot more depth and background to the supporting MCU characters who don’t get their own films/sufficient screen time.

His story has the recipe for some serious drama, but they've barely scratched the surface so far. I hope this series delves more into it.
This. But with all the interviews and promos, I'm worried he might not get as much focus as Sam. Tptb has barely said anything about his arc. I love both characters but I'm a little more invested in Bucky, if they ignore his story and just make him a supporting character I'll be disappointed.

This. But with all the interviews and promos, I'm worried he might not get as much focus as Sam. Tptb has barely said anything about his arc. I love both characters but I'm a little more invested in Bucky, if they ignore his story and just make him a supporting character I'll be disappointed.
I think the big sell is going to be the camaraderie between the 2 of them hopefully supporting each other’s stories.

That Winter Soldier look is still the sexiest.

6fa5c52fffd51c781200a975dfba788e991acbce.jpg

Hopefully that is a big part of what these shows are for. Aside from introducing new characters like She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and Moon Knight, to give a lot more depth and background to the supporting MCU characters who don’t get their own films/sufficient screen time.

I want Bucky to be angry and selfish at one point that it was not given to him. And then anger at Sam for just giving it away basically.

I'm liking the exploration of Bucky trying to make amens, I see this being a strong part of James finding his way back to having a life, I kinda wished Natasha was around because in the comics, She served as someone who could relate to James' Russian history and also she connected with his sister Rebecca .
tumblr_p60dha9wrT1vuvfqwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p60dha9wrT1vuvfqwo2_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"