Falcon and Winter Soldier BUCKY BARNES is the WINTER SOLDIER

That's not a very good likeness.

And I know action figures rarely are, but Tom Holland's Spider-Man figure by the same company was pretty good:

Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Tom-Holland-Head-Portrait.jpg

So I didn't have any plans to actually watch this show when I first heard about it because I wasn't super invested in either character. I watched the first episode and while I wasn't blown away, it was enjoyable and made me want to continue watching.

I've spent the last few days on Tumblr and all the gifs of Bucky...well, let's just say I can't wait for the newest episode.

Meow, that boy is sexy.

So I didn't have any plans to actually watch this show when I first heard about it because I wasn't super invested in either character. I watched the first episode and while I wasn't blown away, it was enjoyable and made me want to continue watching.

I've spent the last few days on Tumblr and all the gifs of Bucky...well, let's just say I can't wait for the newest episode.

Meow, that boy is sexy.

0:14

I loved his scenes with Yori. Unfortunately it is a tragic friendship.

I think it's the fate of all superheros that their relationships be with other enhanced people. I know Spiderman is with MJ, but the love of his life GS was killed.

Bucky may want a normal life, but he would never have it. How do you explain to a regular gal that you have a vibranium arm, you're over 100 years old, and you were an assassin for the Soviets.

Oh and that you have to make amends for all the people you've murdered over the last century.

I never stayed up until midnight to watch any other Disney show but damnit I'm going to for this one.

I find it intriguing that Bucky associate his self-worth in conjunction with Steve's belief in him as well as the legacy of the shield and that Steve chose Sam to take up the mantle.

It speaks volumes to what Steve really is . Which is why I can see why Bucky has no interest in dealing with John Walker trying to pose as Cap with the shield.

Soft boy.

Also, get some furniture, you weirdo.

I wonder where/when this comes into play (from a trailer)

Bucky may want a normal life, but he would never have it. How do you explain to a regular gal that you have a vibranium arm, you're over 100 years old
Judging by his fans' comments I doubt they would be put off by these two at least. :D

I loved the callback to the Winter Soldier in episode 3. Right down to Henry Jackman re-using the metallic theme from The Winter Soldier.

I’ve been finding quite a few good fan editors out there the past few days, saw this one pop up today

He's gone on quite the unusual journey. Funny after everything to remember him back at the beginning of The First Avenger as the hunky carefree pretty boy soldier and Steve's buddy and a seemingly fairly minor character in the grand scheme of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"