• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Burton and Schumacher Hot Toys

bat89

Civilian
Reaction score
I was just thinking earlier today how cool it would be if Hot Toys made figures based on the rest of the Burton/Schumacher Batman films. That includes Both Kilmer/Clooney's regular Bat-suits as well as the special suits, Robin, Batgirl, and all of the villians.

The only con is that if this happened, I would spent my whole check at once.

It comes down to economics... there's a built in market for Pfeiffer's Catwoman, not so much for anything else, though since HT has already announced Batman Returns, Penguin is a possibility. Beyond that I don't see HT touching BF or B&R with a ten foot pole--the films are ridiculed in large part due to costumes so its reasonable to assume any figures based on those costumes would be ridiculed also. HT isn't going to invest money where there is little chance of return. The exception is the panther suit... that one's got a bit of a cult following.

What HT needs to do is get the Batman Returns figure out there!

Well, there's a Spider-Man 3 Harry Goblin, so who knows. I sure hope so!

Not Hot Toys,but does anyone own this Hot Custom 1/6 Catwoman from Batman Returns sold on ebay,and maybe elsewhere? Looks pretty good. Costume is pretty dead on,but the face could be just a bit better. Hands that come with it look pretty nice. I would still by for some of the prices I've seen.

i expect:

DX Penguin - with both outfits ( long johns and tuxedo) , removable coat, raw fish, Blade Umbrella, Gun Umbrella, Helicopter Umbrella,interchangeable gloved and ungloved hands, and 2 interchangeable heads with the PERS system ( serious looking and grinning/smiling). Sideshow Exclusive to come with either a 3rd interchangeable head ( grimacing head with all the black/green blood coming out of his mouth) or the "Pied Piper" Children's Umbrella

Catwoman - with whip,interchangeable hands, Miss Kitty, Tazer,and Interchangeable masked and unmasked heads.Sideshow Exclusive to come with a 3rd interchangeable head, showing the "semi-damaged" look from when she falls in the hothouse.

Batman DX - Returns outfit with interchangeable hands, Batarang,Grapple Gun, Penguin Missiles Detonator, closed Umbrella, and interchangeable Masked and Unmasked heads with the PERS system. also, and extra,interchangeable "ripped" neck/cowl piece for the unmasked head.

i expect:

DX Penguin - with both outfits ( long johns and tuxedo) , removable coat, raw fish, Blade Umbrella, Gun Umbrella, Helicopter Umbrella,interchangeable gloved and ungloved hands, and 2 interchangeable heads with the PERS system ( serious looking and grinning/smiling). Sideshow Exclusive to come with either a 3rd interchangeable head ( grimacing head with all the black/green blood coming out of his mouth) or the "Pied Piper" Children's Umbrella

Catwoman - with whip,interchangeable hands, Miss Kitty, Tazer,and Interchangeable masked and unmasked heads.Sideshow Exclusive to come with a 3rd interchangeable head, showing the "semi-damaged" look from when she falls in the hothouse.

Batman DX - Returns outfit with interchangeable hands, Batarang,Grapple Gun, Penguin Missiles Detonator, closed Umbrella, and interchangeable Masked and Unmasked heads with the PERS system. also, and extra,interchangeable "ripped" neck/cowl piece for the unmasked head.

Pretty much described what I'd expect from Penguin. Would love that to become a reality!

I would really love it if Hot Toys did Val Kimer's Sonar Batman suit and the Chris O'Donnell Robin from Batman Forever.
batman_forever03.jpg

I know almost everyone on the planet hated Batman & Robin , but if its all about the bottom line, I think a Mr. Freeze figure would sell. While I still want that Kilmer and O'Donnell Batman and Robin, if Hot Toys ever decided to do a Batman: Arkham City line, I would go broke. Maybe its for the best if they just stop with Batman after Returns, at least until the JL movie.

Last edited:
Since Hot Toys are known for their accuracy they would include nipples on the suits, or maybe there's an option of detachable nipples!

does anyone who knows if the shell on the armored batmobile from the hotwheel 1:50 series comes off? I know the top slides back to reveal the cockpit but just wondering what else is underneath it.

Since Hot Toys are known for their accuracy they would include nipples on the suits, or maybe there's an option of detachable nipples!

Most definiitely nipples on!

Surprised we haven't gotten more stuff from Hot Toys with regards to Batman Returns yet, actually... maybe they are waiting until they sell the 89 Batmobile in May?

Surprised we haven't gotten more stuff from Hot Toys with regards to Batman Returns yet, actually... maybe they are waiting until they sell the 89 Batmobile in May?
Maybe. I've been thinking about the BR line too.

Aside from The Bat, The Cat and The Penguin, a Batskiboat would be pretty cool to see.

Maybe. I've been thinking about the BR line too.

Aside from The Bat, The Cat and The Penguin, a Batskiboat would be pretty cool to see.

Buy, Buy, Buy, SOOO BUY!!!! LOL i was actually thinking about them making the bat ski boat while watching returns over the holiday.

not really hot toys, just my own creation that I wanted to show off...

the_penguin_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5162oy.jpg

working on a final battle pengiun at the moment...

photo4.jpg

Not Hot Toys,but does anyone own this Hot Custom 1/6 Catwoman from Batman Returns sold on ebay,and maybe elsewhere? Looks pretty good. Costume is pretty dead on,but the face could be just a bit better. Hands that come with it look pretty nice. I would still by for some of the prices I've seen.

I also made a catwoman which I think has a better portrait of Pfeiffer (altohugh I would say that - ha ha) :

catwoman_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d50wt8j.jpg

Nicely done! You could probably work for HT as a sculptor, your likenesses are pretty much spot on.

also should add that I only sculpted the parts, I didn't paint them - I paid someone else to do that!!

i am looking foward to the Returns figures, though they are taking a while to release photo;s.

Impressive. The final battle Penguin head sculpt caught my eye especially. Well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"