Burton's BATMAN 3 and what you know about it and theories and such etc.

Burton never wanted Nicholson as Lex Luthor he wanted Kevin Spacey. He said so in his book Burton on Burton, and I also have quotes from Kevin Spacey talking about his meeting with burton for Superman Lives. I'll have post it later if I can find it. Just a sidenote Burton also was never going to use Kevin Smith's full Superman Lives script, only just a few concept from it like using Brainiac, Doomsday and the death and return of Superman. The script is on the internet on simplyscript.com it's by Dan Gilroy with the same title.
Yeah, and he also said it in The Death of Superman Lives documentary too. And I read the Kevin Smith draft, the Wesley Strick draft, and the Dan Gilroy draft.

batman 3 would of been awesome if it wasnt for WB for bein stupid. Even with Marlon Wayans as Robin or Lando as 2face. Batman 3 from what i have read could of had the riddler and possibly the return of catwoman, but everythin was rumor, either way i think the movie would of been ALOT better than Batman Forever, and it sucks becuz we could of had an actual Batman trilogy, but there isnt one, its hard for me to look at Batman Forever as a sequel to Batman returns becuz its so different, theres no connection, its like a reboot thats why i'm hoping Bale and nolan are part of at least 2 sequels, TDK and its sequel so we could finally have a Batman trilogy
Actually, Tim Burton's Batman 3 didn't exist. Nothing is better than Batman Forever. And Joel Schumacher doesn't consider Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face, because he found him too heroic like Clark Gable, and he always wanted Tommy Lee Jones, and that's already a done deal. And even if Tim ever did The Riddler, then Johnny Depp would do it for Tim, and The Scarecrow for Joel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"