Cats or Dogs?

My house..... is a very, very, very fine house......

There are four cats in this picture! FOUR!!!

GBunntWXsAAQAMj

Dogs are a source of pure, unmitigated joy. I would have lost pieces of myself over the years if not for my canine companions. They are relationships that have never let me down.

I have sobbed more over the loss of a dog than I have over human family members.

This is called a "Chimera cat" — with a genetic quirk caused (apparently) by the fusing of two embryos. Often, the left/right coloring is roughly divided (as in this case). But sometimes there's an uncanny straight line symmetry. And different eye colors are common for Chimeras.

This is called a "Chimera cat" — with a genetic quirk caused (apparently) by the fusing of two embryos. Often, the left/right coloring is roughly divided (as in this case). But sometimes there's an uncanny straight line symmetry. And different eye colors are common for Chimeras.

Chimera cats are the most gorgeous little creatures, but this particular one seems like AI generated.

Cats are the craziest people.

Apparently, dog vision isn't as good as ours when it comes to detail/acuity. But it seems to be "good" enough to get fooled by an optical illusion painted onto a walkway. :basicgrin:

FYI, Larry the Cat is "chief mouser" to the Cabinet Office @ 10 Downing Street. He has his own Wikipedia page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"